Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderfully written
Loved it
It was mind blowing
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m addicted to dis stories if yours...n this again is a master piece...perfect...beautifull story i have read in a vvv long tym...misssed this stories...loved loved it...reaad twice already...but but d end was quick...just a peck on d cheeks n thats ol...arnav dint complete her n her grandparents wish to c her kids...u dint let it happennn...coudnt get enough of reading wanting more...

Fantastic
25imrankhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous Edited by 25imrankhan - 10 years ago
ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
Wow! Just wow! Arnav's 'redemption' story at its best!! Everything was so beautiful in this story...Khushi's reasons behind her 'disappearance', Arnav's trying to make himself a better man for Khushi, to the dance class's idea of Arnav at the end...BEAUTIFUL..!! <3
:D
your stories always leave me wanting for more and more from you! :)
skmr.bs thumbnail
In love with the shades of love series. So happy there is going to be more than 50. I love your writing. Like always I am again going to tell your writing always has a magical feel to it. Whether ut is the shades of loves or not. They are all equally beautiful and magical. I get soo happy when ever I see a Pm or email from you. I must say I have noticed that you have some sort of fascination with earrings or you just love the accessory more than other. Just something I have noticed.

Coming to the tale-
I have already read it 4 times. I guess it already tells how much I loved it. Honestly I have not read/seen the twelve dancing princesses and read it on the explanation you gave. And it is actually a beautiful story. 

This khushi is really beautiful from both inside and outside and is compassionate and caring like a princess. I loved how she help the Kishores and Sharmila. I loved how Arnav fell in love with her while they were actually arguing and thebest part has to be when Arnav talks about his love with Anjali and also to himself abiut how he fell in love with her. It was phenomenal. I loved how he went with khushi to Luckhnow and tried to win her back. They way he made khushi understand Arnav not Asr was great. And the ending was tooo AWESOME. The way he says she was wrong. Basically I loved each and every part of it. It was just Woww I actually don't know how to tell how much I liked this one. 
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!  You have your hands full with the different types of stories you're going to be writing...can't wait to read them!
I was a bit worried that this story would have an unhappy ending after your note but all is well in the world of Arshi!! 😃

Loved the story...you amaze us once again by how wonderfully you adapt the stories to fit our favourite couple. 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful...sometime you can find your  prince charming in your real life too 
RTlicious thumbnail
I absolutely loved this OS...sorry I had not seen this series before...will make sure to read all of them :) I really liked the way you twisted the actual story to ARSHI , it was just perfect!!
Did you do a Rapunzel one? weirdly enough that's my all time fav fairytale...if you haven't, maybe you can have Khushi as a hair salon owner and Arnav her beastly Landlord...lol...just kidding, but i'd love it if you do make one on Rapunzel...will check out the rest of them in this series asap!!
Tc
x
choochootrain thumbnail
Amazing talent!!!..bravo!!!
samarablog thumbnail
Wow!
Lady, this is amazing..i love this one specially for its simplicity of life explained in it..
i love the end and end sentence too!
wow!
Lady!
Wow!