India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Another theory of Umangs murder

_Nish_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nish_
_Nish_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
You know I just wondered...what if it is Tripti who has murdered Umang...but Gopi is assuming its Radha, and she is taking Radhas blame??
Like maybe Tripti told Gopi that Radha had come to know about their truth and in anger killed Umang...she also threatened that she has proof against Radha?? So Gopi doesn't want Radha to be punished???

It could be possible that after committing the murder Radha lost her mental state-she was too shocked by how she was betrayed and that she killed Umang ke voh pagal ho gayi. And she doesn't remember???

Above all I still believe it is Tripti who killed Umang. Because when she saw Umangs dead body she went staright to blaming Gopi, didn't seem shocked or upset that her husband just died... when Radha saw Umangs body she cried, knelt beside him and said, "Umang ji please get up" Tripti did none of that...Also when Radha came in she immediately said that Gopi has killed your husband... which could mean it had been decided with her and Gopi that gopi would take the blame...

In todays episode when the taking of finger prints was being discussed, the first thing Tripti said was " Radha you don't need to give ur fingerprints cos u r his wife" Maybe it was to indicate to Gopi how much she is doing to save Radha and that she should do the same?? And haha killing two birds with one stone she also mustve said this so that immediately after Radha would say "Bhabi you don't need to give your fingerprints either" and she would be saved from giving fingerprints and getting caught.

I am certain it must be radha fingerprints Gopi wanted to destroy...She would do this only is she wanted to save Radha...but I don't think radha would be the real murderer so I think Tripti must say she has strong proof against radha or any other reason which she is threatening Gopi with...whatever it is must be something big...

Sorry I know some of this seems illogical...but a few thoughts that might relate

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915Simi0808pamela01P4rveen12RainbowcatxoAnisha_anitan

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Not read full theory but I think gopis covering kinjal cuz she looked at her when she gave fingerprints tho I think murderer is Tripiti nd I think Radha was at temple so my money's on TripitiTripiti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbowcatxo

Simi0808 Senior Member
Simi0808
Simi0808

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Agree with your theory Nisha. It's most likely Tripti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbowcatxo_Nish_

Sonikins IF-Stunnerz
Sonikins
Sonikins

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
me too think murderer is radha either gopi is saving kinjal or radha but I think the killer is radha

_Nish_

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Good theory! I never thought of it that way!! I still think it is Tripti. And maybe like you had said, Gopi thinks the murderer is Radha. But really the actual murderer is Tripti.We all know that Gopi is definitely covering up for someone and that she knows that she (Gopi) is not the murderer. Someone else is the murderer. She might think that Radha murdered Umang out of rage but like you had said, she had forgotten mentally. Wow Nisha!!! What a great conclusion!!! This whole puzzle piece fits perfectly!!! You are absolutely brilliant!!!!! So Tripti has some false proof against Radha that Radha is the one who supposedly murdered Umang. Whereas the actual truth is that it was Tripti herself who had murdered Umang. Tripti showed the false evidence against Radha to Gopi. Gopi now thinks that Radha is the koohni (murderer) and Radha forgot that she murdered Umang. And Tripti told Gopi that you must take the blame of murdering Umang and if you don't then I (Tripti) will tell everyone that Radha had murdered Umang. And Radha will go to prison. Nisha this is an amazing conclusion!!!!!!! I think this will definitely happen. Well it probably happened already. This is great Nisha!!!! Totally mind blowing! Now this all makes sense as to why Gopi is covering up. However, she is doing the wrong thing in covering up. She thinks she (Gopi) is covering up for Radha but really she is covering up for Tripti... Lovely post Nisha :)

_Nish_

_Nish_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nish_
_Nish_

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbowcatxo

Good theory! I never thought of it that way!! I still think it is Tripti. And maybe like you had said, Gopi thinks the murderer is Radha. But really the actual murderer is Tripti.We all know that Gopi is definitely covering up for someone and that she knows that she (Gopi) is not the murderer. Someone else is the murderer. She might think that Radha murdered Umang out of rage but like you had said, she had forgotten mentally. Wow Nisha!!! What a great conclusion!!! This whole puzzle piece fits perfectly!!! You are absolutely brilliant!!!!! So Tripti has some false proof against Radha that Radha is the one who supposedly murdered Umang. Whereas the actual truth is that it was Tripti herself who had murdered Umang. Tripti showed the false evidence against Radha to Gopi. Gopi now thinks that Radha is the koohni (murderer) and Radha forgot that she murdered Umang. And Tripti told Gopi that you must take the blame of murdering Umang and if you don't then I (Tripti) will tell everyone that Radha had murdered Umang. And Radha will go to prison. Nisha this is an amazing conclusion!!!!!!! I think this will definitely happen. Well it probably happened already. This is great Nisha!!!! Totally mind blowing! Now this all makes sense as to why Gopi is covering up. However, she is doing the wrong thing in covering up. She thinks she (Gopi) is covering up for Radha but really she is covering up for Tripti... Lovely post Nisha :)

aaw thank you so much!! Nice to hear you agreed...lets see!!

Rainbowcatxo

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Originally posted by Rainbowcatxo

aaw thank you so much!! Nice to hear you agreed...lets see!!

It's alright!! :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top