Zain feelings for Aliya ? yes or no?

angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone :)
So I'm really obsessed (like many of you) with Beintehaa..
I think we all can see that Aaliya is actually fida over Zain (1st episodes when she sees his pic,daydreaming etc..) but now we see that she has pure control over her feeling 😆

But I really dunno about Zain..I mean in their first scene (when he sees her) he's kinda fida,but it could be also a shock because he sees the girl he was just searching on FB..
In the jeep race scene he is also kinda fida when he sees her..I think he is fascinated of her but love (attraction?)at first sight..naah I don't know
And after todays epi he was also shocked at the end that she is still the Mahaan in the game 😆 and mostly boys feel attracted to those who can overtop them and its also I challenge for him to win the girl etc..😆
So now after the precap I think he doesn't want to stay away from her like she said and do the exact opposite : Seeking her attention ! and maybe in that time he will develop emotions? Or maybe after their nikaah ?

What are you all thinking? Wanna know your opinions ðŸ˜³

Edited by angel97 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
As of now.. it's just attraction. ðŸ¤” I hope he doesn't realize his love soon so we can enjoy their fights. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
yaqeen. thumbnail
Maybe he'll fake feelings for her just for revenge? But will end up getting married to her.. even if he doesn't wish to? They parents force 'em? So many questions.. only time can answer. ðŸ˜†
angel97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina.

Maybe he'll fake feelings for her just for revenge? But will end up getting married to her.. even if he doesn't wish to? They parents force 'em? So many questions.. only time can answer. ðŸ˜†

Hahah I have this feeling that Zain will break the rishta of Zeeshan and Aaliya because he will get to know the truth about Zeeshan's family and him..
Only time can answer like you wrote 😆
yaqeen. thumbnail
I don't think so. He kinda hates Aliyah na? :/
angel97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina.

I don't think so. He kinda hates Aliyah na? :/

I think he will do it because of his Bhoops 😕
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
There is surely attraction between the two how much they want to deny that. 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
At this stage I think there's a little bit of attraction mixed in with a little bit of animosity...though they probably won't even acknowledge the attraction and will dismiss those feelings anyway...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he's emotionally attached to her in any way what so ever.  

The pre-caps of him seeing her from the bus made it seem like he was mesmerized by her beauty or something, but when we saw the actual episode, it was just him recognizing her from her FB page. 😆

Similarly at her house, he thought she was flirting with him, and she was cute...so he decided to play along.  Even a the dance, it seemed to Aaliya that they were sharing a romantic dance, then all of a sudden he let's go, and dances in an equally flirty manner with other girls.  

So in no way is Zain fida of Aaliya right now.  And considering their nok-jhok past...I doubt either one of them will be fida over each other any time soon.

Yes...circumstances will force them into marriage, and I think it's only after that they will give each other a fighting chance.  And by that I mean...a lot of fights...and then finally a chance at love ðŸ˜†
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its just attraction. But I am pretty sure its both sides!