sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks n a big huggie to Shrenu Parikh and Mr Sachdev for bringing lives to Shlok Agnihotri and Ashta kirloskar characters...the way they fight or the way they end up with each other often feels realistic like any couple do but sometimes they are at par in taking revenge too...but these two are way kinda cute and bubbly for the roles...though shrenu looks babbyish she pumps lots of charisma to her character and ohh boy Mr Sachdev...he is a terror...somewhere I read his interview that his friends call him sher or something...but really he looks like a lion dying for hunger for revenge mode as Shlok Agnihotri...
Altogether both are nailing it guys...for damn sure these two are going to make records n create history in their own perspective ways...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post I agree they are great
Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best onscreen couple for sure!
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They have on-screen chemistry that is for sure. Personally, I give more credit to actors that have convincing on-screen chemistry without it ending in an off-screen relationship because it means they are better actors than those that cash in on the comfort level they enjoy off-screen.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: veracity

They have on-screen chemistry that is for sure. Personally, I give more credit to actors that have convincing on-screen chemistry without it ending in an off-screen relationship because it means they are better actors than those that cash in on the comfort level they enjoy off-screen.

nice post
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah they are doing an amazing job