India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

LAWL Baldev, SHOCKER!!! Soo scared of Veera LOL

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
This Baldev has made me come close to exploding even yesterday  and now TODAY!!!
The way he jumped up in shock when Veera was mentioned by Gunjan was soo soo hilarious lol, 

Veera ka Aaatank!!! ROFL

Kudos to  Farnaz and VIshal for that EPIC scene, 

finally a Gunjan Baldev scene worth remembering all my LIFE!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Vinder90 - 07 January 2014 at 1:40pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10iluvrainaartiraithena1piya05Sasha_Yuvreenmonumolu-Misek-Fr0zen..KpopIsLife.....Binny...TinkerBellaasfikibiwiSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Baldev is scared of Veera she is the only one who can show him the right way.. loved Baldev expressions they were hillarious i was laughing throughout the scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raithena1Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
UI also have a question, why does baldev call surjeet singh praaji? brother, i thought surjeet singh was a tharki buddha!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya05

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

UI also have a question, why does baldev call surjeet singh praaji? brother, i thought surjeet singh was a tharki buddha!! 

Lmao he probably calls him that out of respect or cause people call him that.. now calling him Buddha straight out won't put Baldev in his good graces otherwise he won't be organising parties for Karan if he straight out told him I'm gonna use you for your money LOL

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

Lmao he probably calls him that out of respect or cause people call him that.. now calling him Buddha straight out won't put Baldev in his good graces otherwise he won't be organising parties for Karan if he straight out told him I'm gonna use you for your money LOL

lol tru , though Surjeet praji is pretty wierd, raises big questions about this fellows age lol, perhaps something like Surjeet Ji, as in Mr. Surjeet, keepin it official, 

pluviophile.Supernatural_10

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

lol tru , though Surjeet praji is pretty wierd, raises big questions about this fellows age lol, perhaps something like Surjeet Ji, as in Mr. Surjeet, keepin it official, 

He should call him Chachaji, or Tayaji
or even Surjeetji

unless Surjeet singh told him to call him parajiLOL

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

He should call him Chachaji, or Tayaji
or even Surjeetji

unless Surjeet singh told him to call him parajiLOL

if Surjeet said that lol must mean that guy is desperate to keep his dehshat alive lol by feeling young when pple call him ilke that LOL

well eventually he will be known as the infamous Gunda bhai LOL 

monumolu

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I second you here.. lol Baldev expression was hilarious and the way he said "Lipstick ad Powder ki Dukkan " to Gunjan had  me ROFLROFL
The whole scene was so good. And at the end when Baldev realised it was not Veera, he was like, Just because of Veera My sister has started playing pranks on me tooROFLROFL

Awww my Poor Ballu, Veera and Gunjan are going to Band Bajao him in near future ROFL

monumolu..KpopIsLife..

Go to top