It is going to be difficult to watch

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought when Paro gets married to the guy from other side of the village,it will be a marriage of convenience.
But I did not anticipate the involvement of their hearts and also did not anticipate the guy truly liking the girl.i thought,he will be a tough guy aiming for arms trade.😡

But Varun,truly turned out to be a good romantic guy,intent on wooing the girl and Paro was falling for him...😳
Now since her heart is involved ,she will hate major Saab even more...Once she see him,murder her husband in front of her...
It will be difficult to watch these scenes.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know dear): Edited by vena.cava. - 10 years ago
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Paro will have another man in her life but he will be more of a friend to her.
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lemonsunrise

Paro will have another man in her life but he will be more of a friend to her.

Who?? Rudra?. I doubt it...he can never be her friend...his attitude will be more like bossy,,passionate kind. He doesn't have the friend like quality.
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It will be difficult, but it's going to make their love story even more beautiful *sniff* Sorry, getting emotional now. 
DN2012 thumbnail
Lots and lots of handkerchiefs for all of us on Friday...😭😭
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know ... will be difficult to watch when Paro's dreams will get shattered... 🥺
upatel89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is a show that's strongly realistic, at least the way I perceive it it seems to be. Yesterday we saw that Rudra isn't the chaste man some of us hoped he would be, that's not too much of a shock. Today we saw Paro become a little shy and show a little bit of attraction to the man she's supposed to marry. Isn't that what we're told, she's supposed to feel that way, especially if it's the person she's going to spend the rest of her life with. 
I'm not trying to make anyone angry, I'm simply pointing out one of the reasons why I like the show so far. They take a realistic look at relationships! A hero isn't always going to be the Shan Rukh Khan boy next door, always does the right thing and respects women and only bows down to his mom, devi mata and his future wife kind of man. 

The first guy a girl feels attraction towards or shows a little shyness towards won't always be her husband. Heartbreak happens, that's part of life and relationships. 

I apologize if I come off as a jerk, I saw a post earlier about how Rudra HAD to be a virgin and how disgusting it was what he did with Leila etc. That's not true and it doesn't make him a bad person for doing that because he made it clear she is only fulfilling a male need in his relations with her. 

Seeing these two strong souls come together is what the love story is about, there has to be obstacles for them to pass and things for them to let go of to come together!
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: upatel89

This is a show that's strongly realistic, at least the way I perceive it it seems to be. Yesterday we saw that Rudra isn't the chaste man some of us hoped he would be, that's not too much of a shock. Today we saw Paro become a little shy and show a little bit of attraction to the man she's supposed to marry. Isn't that what we're told, she's supposed to feel that way, especially if it's the person she's going to spend the rest of her life with. 

I'm not trying to make anyone angry, I'm simply pointing out one of the reasons why I like the show so far. They take a realistic look at relationships! A hero isn't always going to be the Shan Rukh Khan boy next door, always does the right thing and respects women and only bows down to his mom, devi mata and his future wife kind of man. 

The first guy a girl feels attraction towards or shows a little shyness towards won't always be her husband. Heartbreak happens, that's part of life and relationships. 

I apologize if I come off as a jerk, I saw a post earlier about how Rudra HAD to be a virgin and how disgusting it was what he did with Leila etc. That's not true and it doesn't make him a bad person for doing that because he made it clear she is only fulfilling a male need in his relations with her. 

Seeing these two strong souls come together is what the love story is about, there has to be obstacles for them to pass and things for them to let go of to come together!

Agree with you in every sense.i am actually glad that Rudra came of as the man of the world...or not virgin...it gives a realistic approach to his character...he sees the world as it is and takes what he thinks is is due...
Sex is a powerful feature..mostly uncontrollable for men especially ones who flirts with danger...their only release is through killing and sex...

But Paro is portrayed as innocent,like most of middle class low class indian girls ,whose virginity can only be taken by their husbands.even though tis message is drilled into all girls's minds,some Laila's are also formed,for whom physical needs are more important than virginities.they will eventually find their Rudras,,with whom they will slack their passions with...

I certainly do not think you came off as a jerk.you have a very realistic view which is good...not a virgin kind of views some forum wails have.i really liked your post.keep posting.
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When paro's dreams are shattered ...we will need lots of klenex boxes...
Poor girl...what she is hoping,dreaming for & what's going to happen...