Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Astha's presence is required in Agnihotri planet

sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Unless Astha stays in Agnihotri planet how will the story move?...how cum they bring out the truth of NA or maybe how will Anjali's reality come out...when will Jyothi's truth be out or maybe the real person behind Avdoot's arrest should be revealed...for this Astha is very much needed here...
Or maybe the separation track is going to continue for a while for Shlok to realize his love for Astha or maybe his revenge mode still worsens up...

Or maybe Astha back in Agnihotri planet and living under the same roof,both learn more about each other and love starts blooming...

Don't know...

Rite now I feel the CV's and the writers are more mysterious than Shlok Agnihotri...Ek bhar phir no doubt is going to make couple of centuries and guys let's fasten our seat belts for the Awesome roller coaster and njoy our ride

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Ashta has tooo go back tooo thaat house then the stooory begins
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what if aastha files for divorce??
sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she files divorce Shlokie's ego will again get hurt n he will be ready for one more revenge track..simple formula Shlok = revenge...that's all he knows becoz his baba's prestige will be under stake...
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She will be back..otherwise no story. NA will get her back for his prestige.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .SajnaVe.

Ashta has tooo go back tooo thaat house then the stooory begins

yeah
rbb1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani-lucki

what if aastha files for divorce??

I think Astha doesn't Kalindi will ask her
rbb1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanhita88

Unless Astha stays in Agnihotri planet how will the story move?...how cum they bring out the truth of NA or maybe how will Anjali's reality come out...when will Jyothi's truth be out or maybe the real person behind Avdoot's arrest should be revealed...for this Astha is very much needed here...

Or maybe the separation track is going to continue for a while for Shlok to realize his love for Astha or maybe his revenge mode still worsens up...

Or maybe Astha back in Agnihotri planet and living under the same roof,both learn more about each other and love starts blooming...

Don't know...

Rite now I feel the CV's and the writers are more mysterious than Shlok Agnihotri...Ek bhar phir no doubt is going to make couple of centuries and guys let's fasten our seat belts for the Awesome roller coaster and njoy our ride

nice post
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as said earlier, i think shlok will make a deal with astha in jail sequence for her return, i think, in exchange of clearing avdhoot's name, i think sojal and savai bapu's involvement in income tax raid, avdhoot arrest and media information will be revealed next sequence,
interesting to know what will varad and NA do?
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
astha must come back will she come now or later dont know but the fun has just started so yes lets enjoy