I have jus one question for Mr Shlok Agnihotri

sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So, his baba got insulted he punished Astha for life.and now his baba wanna save his prestige hence he requests Shlok to get back her to Agnihotri planet and he is getting ready to fulfill his Bhagwan aka his dad's wish...
What if?

His dad says I wanna a heir or maybe a grandson for his family...will he forcefully make Astha for getting his  dad's wish fulfilled or maybe will he kill his feelings too or maybe will he mend his ways and try to fall in love with Astha or maybe will he make Astha fall in love with him once again...is all is possible coz rite now the scenario is ek bhar phir revenge track...

It's so strange how two people can live together without love...Are people existing in this world in the same condition...altogether marriage becomes a scary thing...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanhita88

So, his baba got insulted he punished Astha for life.and now his baba wanna save his prestige hence he requests Shlok to get back her to Agnihotri planet and he is getting ready to fulfill his Bhagwan aka his dad's wish...

What if?

His dad says I wanna a heir or maybe a grandson for his family...will he forcefully make Astha for getting his dad's wish fulfilled or maybe will he kill his feelings too or maybe will he mend his ways and try to fall in love with Astha or maybe will he make Astha fall in love with him once again...is all is possible coz rite now the scenario is ek bhar phir revenge track...

It's so strange how two people can live together without love...Are people existing in this world in the same condition...altogether marriage becomes a scary thing...😭

nice post
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 you think he will force himself on her for baba? i don't think he is capable of that.😊
sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't thinkso dsr11 he is that cheap...but this guy says his Bhagwan is baba...so makes it to think like that...
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wonder y shlok married astha...for the sake of revenge?unbelievable