India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

A RRound of Revelry (Page 3)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
It was such a treat beautifully written..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07tvbug2011Sofna

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skyfall

Originally posted by tvbug2011

Love the way you have described this!
Beautiful words! Clap

It was only as the groom's blindfold was removed and he opened his eyes, that Rudra turned his own away. A telling flinch, that. Claps Clapto the direction.  What, one wonders, did Rudra not want to see or not want to reveal? 

^ Completely in love with this!! Our Rudra made sure he didn't catch a glimpse of him.
Thanks. Smile 

It was almost as if Rudra couldn't meet his eyes. After all he'd (dare I say it) lusted after the man's bride-to-be. Lovely touches, these.

I agree! It was as if he didn't want to picture the groom. Wanted to have no connection with him.
I am absolutely loving the show especially their attention to detail.. he could not stop himself from turning to catch a glimpse of her as her friend announced her impending marriage nor could he control himself from avoiding a confrontation with the groom more importantly it's as if he would much rather believe nothing is taking place innocence is bliss after all..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07tvbug2011Sofna

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Beautifully written.
RR is like a real cinematic treat ...Paro and Varun make a good couple.
Rudra is just amazing ...every nuance is a treat Day Dreaming
Thanks, Sonia.

Truly, RR is just so lavishly spectacular, but yet with attention to detail. There are times I just want to freeze frame to look my fill at the scenery, and I don't mean Rudra.LOL Although Rudra is also a sight for sore eyes.  LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sofna

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Epic post , beautifully written

decent07tvbug2011

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Originally posted by tvbug2011

[QUOTE=Skyfall]Love the way you have described this!
Beautiful words! Clap

It was only as the groom's blindfold was removed and he opened his eyes, that Rudra turned his own away. A telling flinch, that. Claps Clapto the direction.  What, one wonders, did Rudra not want to see or not want to reveal? 

^ Completely in love with this!! Our Rudra made sure he didn't catch a glimpse of him.
Thanks. Smile 

It was almost as if Rudra couldn't meet his eyes. After all he'd (dare I say it) lusted after the man's bride-to-be. Lovely touches, these.

I agree! It was as if he didn't want to picture the groom. Wanted to have no connection with him.
[/QUOTE]I am absolutely loving the show especially their attention to detail.. he could not stop himself from turning to catch a glimpse of her as her friend announced her impending marriage nor could he control himself from avoiding a confrontation with the groom more importantly it's as if he would much rather believe nothing is taking place innocence is bliss after all..!
Aha! Great catch! His involuntary reaction (twice now) where Paro is concerned just gives him away. Rudra's rough-hewn honesty is a breath of fresh air. I hope the CVs don't get rid of it anytime soon.

@ bold: Hmm, interesting reading of it. I think Rudra is an honourable man, and couldn't quite meet Varun's eyes.

decent07Sofna

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Very nice analysis...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Wow! That was an awesome description of yesterday's episode... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

Very nice analysis...Clap
Thank you.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index