Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

A RRound of Revelry (Page 2)

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bkamber

Nicely described. Enjoy reading your posts.
Parvati said "ayke minut" when she went to get the shawl.
I would have expected  "rukhyae".  Smile

Rudra is silently observing.  He clenches his jaw when Parvati's name is mentioned during the "welcome the groom" ceremony.
He is also observing the swiftness of the sword cutting the cloth...a little too perfect for an ordinary man.  The groom is trained in military ways...me thinks.
Thank you.

Well spotted! Wonder if the aik minut was deliberate or a lapse.

@ Bold. Aha!! Clap That's brilliant! I thought that challenge seemed a little out of place. But you're right it's a perfect way to reveal military training.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SkyfallSofna

Skyfall Goldie
Skyfall
Skyfall

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

Originally posted by Skyfall

Love the way you have described this!
Beautiful words! Clap

It was only as the groom's blindfold was removed and he opened his eyes, that Rudra turned his own away. A telling flinch, that. Claps Clapto the direction.  What, one wonders, did Rudra not want to see or not want to reveal? 

^ Completely in love with this!! Our Rudra made sure he didn't catch a glimpse of him.
Thanks. Smile 

It was almost as if Rudra couldn't meet his eyes. After all he'd (dare I say it) lusted after the man's bride-to-be. Lovely touches, these.

I agree! It was as if he didn't want to picture the groom. Wanted to have no connection with him.

decent07tvbug2011Sofna

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Lovely! Enjoyed reading the post. Sanaya did look beautiful but what touched me were her shy gazes both when the groom was being received and later during the engagement ceremony. Varun and Paro make an endearing couple.

Thank you.Smile And for pointing out the Varun-Paro courtship. It really was endearing. They seem to suit so well. I'm actually quite surprised that the PH hasn't dismissed this pair perfunctorily but invested in their fledgling romance. And Varun and Paro make their Jodi seem very, very credible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkrrshowviewerSofna

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amaia

Lovely post..LOL
Thanks.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Lovely! Enjoyed reading the post. Sanaya did look beautiful but what touched me were her shy gazes both when the groom was being received and later during the engagement ceremony. Varun and Paro make an endearing couple.

Thank you.Smile And for pointing out the Varun-Paro courtship. It really was endearing. They seem to suit so well. I'm actually quite surprised that the PH hasn't dismissed this pair perfunctorily but invested in their fledgling romance. And Varun and Paro make their Jodi seem very, very credible.

Yes, very impressed that the creatives invested in getting established actors for cameo roles and weaving them in beautifully into the story, it makes it all more believable. This is what is making this show a cut above the others, hope they maintain this zeal in future too.

decent07ipkrrtvbug2011Sofna

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written.
RR is like a real cinematic treat ...Paro and Varun make a good couple.
Rudra is just amazing ...every nuance is a treat Day Dreaming

decent07ipkrrtvbug2011

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Love the way you have described this!
Beautiful words! Clap

It was only as the groom's blindfold was removed and he opened his eyes, that Rudra turned his own away. A telling flinch, that. Claps Clapto the direction.  What, one wonders, did Rudra not want to see or not want to reveal? 

^ Completely in love with this!! Our Rudra made sure he didn't catch a glimpse of him.
Thanks. Smile 

It was almost as if Rudra couldn't meet his eyes. After all he'd (dare I say it) lusted after the man's bride-to-be. Lovely touches, these.

I agree! It was as if he didn't want to picture the groom. Wanted to have no connection with him.
I felt as if it was more rejection than avoidance. There's already a possessiveness for Paro, methinks.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Yes, very impressed that the creatives invested in getting established actors for cameo roles and weaving them in beautifully into the story, it makes it all more believable. This is what is making this show a cut above the others, hope they maintain this zeal in future too.

Had no idea that Varun was an established actor. No wonder the convincing performance. And yes, fingers crossed that the high budget lasts the course. The show's a treat just now!

decent07ipkrrshowviewerSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index