Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Varad and Sojal (Page 3)

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Originally posted by justbeinghuman

that's why we have kavya as in the beginning stage of marriage as in any relationship, varad started based on aesthetics resulting in kavya
but with time the lack of intellectuality and values on sojal's side were a turn down for varad, resulting in no more kids
varad can compromise on the intellectual part, but sojal seriously lacks in values which varad cannot do without, sojal should start concentration on her husband and kid, make them happy, instead of kitchen politics, varad has already informed sojal so many times, so varad is keen on building compatability but sojal is apparently not interested in building a healthy relationship with husband and kid, but is looking for control and power over AM, so she is putting aside varad's suggestions and focusing on abhay's (i think that's savai bapu's name) suggestions.
so if and when sojal gives priority to her husband and kid they will have a working relationship and resulting in sibblings for kavya

Ya the lack of values is really what has made the relationship this way. I think its alright for Sojal to be involved in Kitchen politics because she after all has to stay in a household where her saas rules with an iron fist. However before she gets there she needs to make sure she has taken care of her husband and kid. I find Varad very understanding unlike the Agnihotri men. If it had not been for that god knows what kind of treatment would have been meted out to her. Sojal has never had anything bad happen to her so she does not understand what it means to be supportive and have someone's back.
agree Sojals husband is nice he is not like NA or Shlok I hope she understand Varad and sees that he is nice unlike Shlok

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Do you guys think Varad and Sojal make a good pair?

they have to for kavya's sakeConfused

Go to top