serious question (Page 7)

mastaTmohi IF-Sizzlerz
mastaTmohi
mastaTmohi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazzyBusy

Originally posted by MastaT

As far as I have seen the promo and if we go by the promo the story was of tara and Kalawati so I am sure It will Taara that will be finding out his truth and she will be the one to bhanda phoding...and not Radha...I think they are bringing Radha to save MJ from the death sentence not to reveal RP truth by her, it will have to be Tara. or else the story main character will be only Radha, as of now usi ke case main MJ is in jail and is sentenced for death and tara is just here as playing the role of his wife...

Agreed!! Someone told me I don't know if they read it somewhere but apparently tara will also help kalavati to be accepted as kalavati and not RP by the family and in society!! Let's wait and watch

Haven't came across such a news yet, but from promo aisa tu nahi lagta ke aisa kuch hoga...as far as I know even fahim chacha is same as RP and he already accepted in the family as he is, tu I see no point of him to be rejected by the family...
aaj tak tu kabhi fahim chacha ke upar kisi ne ek word galat nahi bola tu why would they say abt RP...

That's true never thought of it that way!! I guess everyone starts to allow the imaginations predict the plot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShagufElinaCrazzyBusy

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_28

Originally posted by tina_28

Originally posted by ShagufElina

Originally posted by ShagufElina

Radha naam ki bala kyun hai...MriAra ki life mein...
Ek kamsin Kalavati kam hai...jo Radha raani...entry maar rahi hai...
Mari hui chudail zindaa kaise ho gayi...
Sahi naam hai chudail...safed kapda...phirse baal...
Radha chudail...ROFL   ROFL    ROFL   ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
this is so funny but suit so well
Sachi tell me how can mara murda be wapus

wahi toh...
Aisi chudail ...jisse naazuk kalavati bhi darti hai...
Sabke paas jiske sirf aur sirf baal ki photo hai...kyunki woh muhn dikhane ke laayak nahi...
Kalavati toh darr gayi teri dhamki se...
ROFL     ROFL    ROFL    ROFL

ROFLROFLyaar hum log bade nalayak hain aaj apne hero ko goli lagi hai aur hum yahan radha rani ko lekar nautanki me lage hainLOLLOL

Don't worry MJ bhi OT ke bed pe arma se haha thithi kar raha hoga ya tu phir oranges kha raha hoga while Taara nd Jairaj are walking back nd forth for the OT to be over...

arre dear wo to baad me hoga na aaj to bechara jameen per pada tha dusre fans hote to ro-2 k forum me flood le aa dete but hum beshram aaj k din bhi battisi pasar k nautanki kar rahe hainLOLLOL

wo kya hai na hum zara hat ke hai tu hum har cheez hat ke karte hai, aab hamari style isi tarha hai aise epi ke dhukra main ne ka
waise bhi we all know our MJ ko kuch nahi hoga,

Go to top