Originally posted by S696_sehreen

mariam dont worry aj mein bhi bad mood mein hoon jan se news soni hai
who gonna play radha😡

Aisa kya
Kavz are u in bad mood too kya???
no yaar koi news nahi suni hai main ne

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by CrazzyBusy

which u meant that the face off will be thrown off of her sooner or later, main yehan bilkul hi na hone ki baat kar rahi hoon Sehreen

Mariam since she is here
toh usska face off to MJ and tara to hoga na
warna there is no logic to bring her back😆

Aisa kya
Kavz are u in bad mood too kya???
no yaar koi news nahi suni hai main ne

Mariam got a article today that Priyal Gor wil be playing radha God i dont like that girl she cant act at all, and wohi se pata chala that she will be entering in today epi

which u meant that the face off will be thrown off of her sooner or later, main yehan bilkul hi na hone ki baat kar rahi hoon Sehreen

Mariam since she is here
[/QUOTE]

Logic ki tu baat hi mat kar yehan pe
when they should show the scene in more depth they just fast forward it like it never happened and altu faltu scene ke drag karte hai and I am sure iske bhi yeahi haal hoga...
I know she is back to their has to be some story related to her or else their is no point to make her stay alive...even after declaring her to be dead for thw outer world

nah I don't think u shd get frustrated by this, agar aisa ho tu just tke the remote and boom throw ir on the tv apne aap frustration chali jaye gi hawa khane

PS: the cv's has fully charged me into the mood of being bad girl😆 gosh look at my responses arghhh😡

yaar i am also so much sharif bachha but cv ne ek no. ki jhagralu aur ladne wali ladki bana diya hai😡😆

Mariam since she is here

when they should show the scene in more depth they just fast forward it like it never happened and altu faltu scene ke drag karte hai and I am sure iske bhi yeahi haal hoga...
I know she is back to their has to be some story related to her or else their is no point to make her stay alive...even after declaring her to be dead for thw outer world

hmmm yes agree
but as for now dont worry abt her😈
cvs wont be showing much of her

Originally posted by tina_28

yaar i am also so much sharif bachha but cv ne ek no. ki jhagralu aur ladne wali ladki bana diya hai😡😆

exactly, I have never talked like this before in my whole life, not even at home and look at me here I am ready to throw big pathar on RP🤣
Haye CV's just look what u made me, sarifff bachi se kya bana diya

hmmm yes agree

tune epi dekhi aaj ki????
and the girl, oh I can stand her, if she is the one to play as Radha, if not her then no one...

hmmm yes agree

tune epi dekhi aaj ki????
and the girl, oh I can stand her, if she is the one to play as Radha, if not her then no one...

wht ??
Radha naam ki bala kyun hai...MriAra ki life mein...
Ek kamsin Kalavati kam hai...jo Radha raani...entry maar rahi hai...
Mari hui chudail zindaa kaise ho gayi...
Sahi naam hai chudail...safed kapda...phirse baal...
Radha chudail...🤣   ðŸ¤£    ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£