Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DVD/RishBala - 'They Know They Rule Our Hearts' #4 (Page 129)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipstar

Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

Oh God! I completely forgot about my FF! I don;t think I can complete it now.

Sorry Maria...but i think i wont be able to follow it just for now...as it ll b like broken dream or hope for MEIEJ / RM/DVD that we loved...SORRY for discouraging u CryCry

Tru... I understand.. that is the reason why I don't feel like completing it... because it was my dream for RishBala.. DVD... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana622..Razia....sairat..

Suhana622 Goldie
Suhana622
Suhana622

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Today I got in trouble.  Because yesterday I was like chatting with 5 people at the same time till 7:00 a.m. while I was supposed to go to sleep.  So at sun rise my sister was coughing hard so she woke up and saw me awake and she told my mom right now that Suhana was on her ipad the whole night while she was supposed to go to sleep.  And then she told my mom to take my ipad away from me. Cry. Than my mom was like I told u to take her iPad away from her at night and put it next to u.  And today pakka my dad will know about this because he is off from work today so maybe I can get my ipad taken away at night time Cry
Razu. Cry
What should I do?  And they were like Razia is awake till that time and then my sister was like no she is too busy with her sis and she doesn't talk to her much.  (I was like how do u know she doesn't talk to me.  My and U still have those long convos even at like 4:00 a.m.). And than Zirina was like than who is she busy with.  And my sis was like I don't knowConfused.  Yaar I am pakka died today.  I am kabab today.  Seriously!  

Plzzz make me feel betterCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Razia..

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
oh Ishq n Junoon what ll happen to that ??Cry ...RM defines that...i cant see or imagine any1 as passionate lover as RK  Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Razia..Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

I didn't watch today's episode.. but I will watch it tomorrow.. I will watch all episodes... will watch all the possible moments of DVD onscreen together... I am going to miss them like crazy.. I don't know when I will see them together... don't want to miss a chance of seeing them together... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana622..Razia....sairat..

Suhana622 Goldie
Suhana622
Suhana622

Yo guyz wassup!
Is VD leave that u all r crying?
..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I will miss my babies Cry

Suhana622

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana622

Today I got in trouble.  Because yesterday I was like chatting with 5 people at the same time till 7:00 a.m. while I was supposed to go to sleep.  So at sun rise my sister was coughing hard so she woke up and saw me awake and she told my mom right now that Suhana was on her ipad the whole night while she was supposed to go to sleep.  And then she told my mom to take my ipad away from me. Cry. Than my mom was like I told u to take her iPad away from her at night and put it next to u.  And today pakka my dad will know about this because he is off from work today so maybe I can get my ipad taken away at night time Cry
Razu. Cry
What should I do?  And they were like Razia is awake till that time and then my sister was like no she is too busy with her sis and she doesn't talk to her much.  (I was like how do u know she doesn't talk to me.  My and U still have those long convos even at like 4:00 a.m.). And than Zirina was like than who is she busy with.  And my sis was like I don't knowConfused.  Yaar I am pakka died today.  I am kabab today.  Seriously!  

Aww... Suhana!!Hug

We are already crying oceans here... VD is leaving MEIEJ... They are replacing him with another actor... and RK will die in the show...  I hope you do not get into much trouble though.

Suhana622

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana622

Today I got in trouble. Because yesterday I was like chatting with 5 people at the same time till 7:00 a.m. while I was supposed to go to sleep. So at sun rise my sister was coughing hard so she woke up and saw me awake and she told my mom right now that Suhana was on her ipad the whole night while she was supposed to go to sleep. And then she told my mom to take my ipad away from me. Cry. Than my mom was like I told u to take her iPad away from her at night and put it next to u. And today pakka my dad will know about this because he is off from work today so maybe I can get my ipad taken away at night time Cry

Razu.Cry
What should I do? And they were like Razia is awake till that time and then my sister was like no she is too busy with her sis and she doesn't talk to her much. (I was like how do u know she doesn't talk to me. My and U still have those long convos even at like 4:00 a.m.). And than Zirina was like than who is she busy with. And my sis was like I don't knowConfused. Yaar I am pakka died today. I am kabab today. Seriously!

Don't get me in this
Or else I will get in trouble !!
Try to be good

Suhana622

Go to top