Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DVD/RishBala - 'They Know They Rule Our Hearts' #4 (Page 105)

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Joined: 22 March 2013
Posts: 24537

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Razi that be intehaan hug gif is just...Uff! It is just awesome!Embarrassed
OMA Razi insha' Allah we might get dish in February. Dish has star plus, zeetv, sony, colors and life Ok all in HD Day Dreaming. I hope Insha Allah we get itLOL


Oh wowww !! Nazia like keeps on asking like how much dish is !!
She loves colors like bec she loves the reality SHOWZ and the dramas
She is like she does not like zee tv anymore LOL !!!!
And now she is watching Beintaha with me   Embarrassed like
Colors is a way better channel !!! Big smile

And I no I love that hug it was just amazing
u get my signature Wink RM and AZ both boys give the girls hug bec they are mad Embarrassed

Yeah we r just sick of optimumDead. And yes I just hope that we get itEmbarrassed.
OMA Razi yesterday I was looking at the tumbler gifs on koffee with karan and man was it entertainingClap. I was so sleepy at 1:00 but ended up sleeping at 5:00 ROFL.
If we get colors...I will be the happiest person in my house Day Dreaming

ROFLROFL
Oh gosh have u seen the saif and kareen and shahide one ROFL
Gosh it is so funny the ex BF no more than her husband ROFL

I no colors is
Just AWSOME !!! And u will love BI Day Dreaming

Yes but u know we just have to pray that I get itConfused
Remember what happened last time...we got it but then they didn't give it to usOuch

Yeah I hope u get it Embarrassed
Bec all of u guyz I fell in love with dramas and wanted it zee tv but
Wanted colors to !!! So I followed my bro and started being nice
And got us dish I wanted it colors I was like she has her fav drama channel
And I don't LOL I am a spoiled bratROFL
Wat I wanted I got ROFL

OMA ROFL. Now u r having competition with me ROFL.
Dude I don't ask for something and I get it. Now that is spoiled ROFL

ROFLROFL yeah sure well bec u have freaken 5 bros ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana622

Suhana622 Goldie
Suhana622
Suhana622

Joined: 16 March 2013
Posts: 1303

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

BI
is not like QH Dead Where ppl will thought
They will get marry but till no they haven't ROFL
But in BI the Aliya and zain might get marry this week
Or next weekDay Dreaming and he promise that he will ruin her life Evil Smile

WHAT!!?? He is evil??Confused

No he is not evil she was suppose to get marry to
This other boy but bec of that family was just to evil and they thought
Aliya and zain had a affair and started asking for dahaj !!! But at the wedding
Day when Aliya family did not wanted to give anymore moment and started saying
Bad stuff about Aliya
Aliya gave her fianc well about to a sola and said she
Is not going to marry them anymore !!! And than the hug happens and stuff
And Aliya father promised he trust her daughter fully and will get a husband better than
Him !! He gets a heart attack and zain and Aliya are cousins and zain father
Loves Aliya like she is just like a daughter to him
So he goes up to him and says this all happened bec of u so u have to marry
HEr but he is a spoiled rich brat and does not believe in marriage so
That's why !!! zain and Aliya hated each other since childhood !!
Oh okay now I get itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Razia..

Suhana622 Goldie
Suhana622
Suhana622

Joined: 16 March 2013
Posts: 1303

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Originally posted by Suhana622

Razi that be intehaan hug gif is just...Uff! It is just awesome!Embarrassed
OMA Razi insha' Allah we might get dish in February. Dish has star plus, zeetv, sony, colors and life Ok all in HD Day Dreaming. I hope Insha Allah we get itLOL


Oh wowww !! Nazia like keeps on asking like how much dish is !!
She loves colors like bec she loves the reality SHOWZ and the dramas
She is like she does not like zee tv anymore LOL !!!!
And now she is watching Beintaha with me   Embarrassed like
Colors is a way better channel !!! Big smile

And I no I love that hug it was just amazing
u get my signature Wink RM and AZ both boys give the girls hug bec they are mad Embarrassed

Yeah we r just sick of optimumDead. And yes I just hope that we get itEmbarrassed.
OMA Razi yesterday I was looking at the tumbler gifs on koffee with karan and man was it entertainingClap. I was so sleepy at 1:00 but ended up sleeping at 5:00 ROFL.
If we get colors...I will be the happiest person in my house Day Dreaming

ROFLROFL
Oh gosh have u seen the saif and kareen and shahide one ROFL
Gosh it is so funny the ex BF no more than her husband ROFL

I no colors is
Just AWSOME !!! And u will love BI Day Dreaming

Yes but u know we just have to pray that I get itConfused
Remember what happened last time...we got it but then they didn't give it to usOuch

Yeah I hope u get it Embarrassed
Bec all of u guyz I fell in love with dramas and wanted it zee tv but
Wanted colors to !!! So I followed my bro and started being nice
And got us dish I wanted it colors I was like she has her fav drama channel
And I don't LOL I am a spoiled bratROFL
Wat I wanted I got ROFL

OMA ROFL. Now u r having competition with me ROFL.
Dude I don't ask for something and I get it. Now that is spoiled ROFL

ROFLROFL yeah sure well bec u have freaken 5 bros ROFL
ROFL. Soo True ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Razia..

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Joined: 22 March 2013
Posts: 24537

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
The reason why this all happens bec
Of him bec when first zain came to Bhopal the reason why he came here bec his father told him if he wants to go like some where and wants all his credit cards open so he has to go their and make his sited or Aliya say yes to the money zain father is giving bec Aliya is low
Class and zain is high class !!!
So Aliya mistake that his is the boy she
Is getting marry to so zain just went with the flow bec he wanted to take revenge
Of wat she did to him in his childhood !! So I n between all
That some romance happend   Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana622

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Joined: 22 March 2013
Posts: 24537

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
My first post
In BI forumROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892430

I so hope u start watching it if u do get colors Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana622

Suhana622 Goldie
Suhana622
Suhana622

Joined: 16 March 2013
Posts: 1303

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

The reason why this all happens bec
Of him bec when first zain came to Bhopal the reason why he came here bec his father told him if he wants to go like some where and wants all his credit cards open so he has to go their and make his sited or Aliya say yes to the money zain father is giving bec Aliya is low
Class and zain is high class !!!
So Aliya mistake that his is the boy she
Is getting marry to so zain just went with the flow bec he wanted to take revenge
Of wat she did to him in his childhood !! So I n between all
That some romance happend   Embarrassed
Oh she thinks he is her fianc... Okay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Razia..

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Joined: 22 March 2013
Posts: 24537

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

The reason why this all happens bec
Of him bec when first zain came to Bhopal the reason why he came here bec his father told him if he wants to go like some where and wants all his credit cards open so he has to go their and make his sited or Aliya say yes to the money zain father is giving bec Aliya is low
Class and zain is high class !!!
So Aliya mistake that his is the boy she
Is getting marry to so zain just went with the flow bec he wanted to take revenge
Of wat she did to him in his childhood !! So I n between all
That some romance happend   Embarrassed

Oh she thinks he is her fianc... Okay

She use to and later she found the truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana622

Suhana622 Goldie
Suhana622
Suhana622

Joined: 16 March 2013
Posts: 1303

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

My first post
In BI forumROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3892430

I so hope u start watching it if u do get colors Day Dreaming
I saw it was nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Razia..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
**DVD/Rishbala**they no they rule our **hearts** #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: ..Razia..   Replies: 1151   Views: 27081

..Razia.. 1151 27081 26 December 2013 at 2:43pm by Valar.Morghulis
DVD/Rishbala they no they rule our hearts!!!!(invites only )#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: ..Razia..   Replies: 1142   Views: 23054

..Razia.. 1142 23054 04 November 2013 at 8:09pm by ..Razia..
CC143 #Nautanki Queens#(Strictly IO)New rule added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: -B.N.K-   Replies: 1116   Views: 28096

-B.N.K- 1116 28096 06 September 2013 at 12:35pm by ..Peppermint..
CC142 #Nautanki Queens#(Strictly IO)New rule added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: Sharayu.   Replies: 982   Views: 31408

Sharayu. 982 31408 30 August 2013 at 1:25pm by _Grey_
Crazy NRIZHians #24 You Rule our Hearts <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: AblazedEnigma..   Replies: 1201   Views: 23608

AblazedEnigma.. 1201 23608 25 August 2013 at 12:17pm by AblazedEnigma..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index