Posted: 10 years ago
my eyes are swollen already 😭😭
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

When I heard VD said that he is not apart of the show
Anymore u should have seen my heart and face
I burst out crying

I never watched the video. Just read his tweets and WU of the video. It was enough for me. I would have started crying if I had listened him say that. I know he must be really hurt. I am proud of him. I am really happy that only NF and Rangeel are responsible for this. He remained loyal till the end. Shows his class. He will go places I know. Though I might never watch his shows. I feel bad for DD also... now whole burden of this mess will fall on her shoulders as she will have to carry the show without VD and without the support of many fans, including me. I love her and all... but I love DVD more than I love DD or VD.
Originally posted by: tulipstar

Maria take care of ur health first...its very heart breaking news RK is not part of MEIEJ ...i can never imagine MB without him ...this is so painful ...i cldnt watch RK death scene so m quitting right from 2day...

I will watch till DVD are onscreen together... Oh God! I am going to miss them so much! I never ever loved an oncscreen couple so much! Even in the last days we will never be able to get RishBala together... This is hieghts of cruelty on NF's side... they never gave a happy phase in RishBala's life! And now they are going to kill RK and make Madhu live as a widow! GOD!!!

I hope they kill off Madhu with RK as well.. This cannot be happening yar! It will painful to see or imagine Madhu without RK!
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

I never watched the video. Just read his tweets and WU of the video. It was enough for me. I would have started crying if I had listened him say that. I know he must be really hurt. I am proud of him. I am really happy that only NF and Rangeel are responsible for this. He remained loyal till the end. Shows his class. He will go places I know. Though I might never watch his shows. I feel bad for DD also... now whole burden of this mess will fall on her shoulders as she will have to carry the show without VD and without the support of many fans, including me. I love her and all... but I love DVD more than I love DD or VD.

Maria
I am proud of him 2 
He did so much
And that's what he gets !!!
I don't no 
I am getting the ending I want but I want MEIEJ to end with it to 
I can't see DD with another lead and that to in MEIEJ 
Gosh why do I still think I am dreaming and I will wake up any min🥺
Originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

Maria

I am proud of him 2 
He did so much
And that's what he gets !!!
I don't no 
I am getting the ending I want but I want MEIEJ to end with it to 
I can't see DD with another lead and that to in MEIEJ 
Gosh why do I still think I am dreaming and I will wake up any min🥺

This is not a dream... it's a nightmare Raziya.. and every bit of it is true!

Man, they could have gone with reincarnation or just season 2!!! What the hell yar! They just wanted VD out ... I know... that is the only reason!

MEIEJ without DVD... God... Pathetic it is!
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

I will watch till DVD are onscreen together... Oh God! I am going to miss them so much! I never ever loved an oncscreen couple so much! Even in the last days we will never be able to get RishBala together... This is hieghts of cruelty on NF's side... they never gave a happy phase in RishBala's life! And now they are going to kill RK and make Madhu live as a widow! GOD!!!

I hope they kill off Madhu with RK as well.. This cannot be happening yar! It will painful to see or imagine Madhu without RK!

i hv no words to describe how i m feeling now...this is getting too much for me 🥺...last time i was connected this way was one n only Sujal (Rajeev)...n after so many years i felt connected with RK n RM...same way or may be more attached to them ❤️
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys!! 😭
W*F HAPPENED!!!  😭

I was away from MF since couple of weeks but this news just shocked me & forced me to come back!! 

And we do not even have Pritt's VMs to remember the old days! God! This is torture!
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
godd.. I m crying... cant watch RK to die  & madhu to live as widow
I soo wanna kill cvs.. this is what they have done to our Rishbala
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maria
RK not in the show anymore is just
Like we can't see a 1 episode without RK and they are talking about
Not having RK anymore !!!