Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chevi

I used to only watch the weekends of BB6 for Salman. He is what brought me to the show and then I watched BB7 for Elli and Salman. So I guess for me to continue watching - there has to be a contestant that I really really really like and I probably will skip weekends. 😊

I can't say whether the viewership will decrease severely because the show is so controversial and that went up a few notches over the seasons that Salman has hosted and people love that so I guess BB should be fine in a way. 😊

I, personally, want him to do Dus Ka Dum. 😛

Agree w/o Salman the weekend a wow will suck, and contestants have to be worth to watch it!! But its up to him, I rem season Salnjay hosted was a bore only when Salman came it was interesting!! 

Shilpa, Sanjay, Ab sr, were plain bores Ashward was decent but not great!..Shilpas season and even Ashwards season was goid do to the contestants snd show was new not due the hosts..but this season despite the controversy both host and contestants were intriguining!! 

Anyways as host only Salman rocked!!👏👏
wanted him in dus ka dum only nt that shitty show
He has put forward a condition to host the next season of Big Boss. He won't host until the name of the show is tweaked to "Big Boss with Bias host".
whatever ppl say ,there is reason why SK is hosting BB for last 4 years !  or infact why they r so behind him to host the show 😉  he just makes it Bigger n Better 😊
Like a lot of ppl , even i strtd BB becoz of Salman 😊 started with weekends n ended up watchin weekdays too...

BB without Salman = crappy show at 9 pm with low TRP 

but i would love if he avoids hosting BB becz channel n contestants have fun at the cost of his reputation !  he will rock with dus ka dum 😳
Good. He has ruined the eviction episodes for me. I can barely watch his biased self on it. I hope he doesn't show his thopda next year. 😵