India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

VIDUSHI

theridiculist Senior Member
theridiculist
theridiculist

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
so I've been wondering this since a while now and I just don't get why vidushi always needs randhir to solve her problems or why she has to cheat from him because she is a scholarship student that was made very clear in the starting episodes, so aren't scholarship students supposedly, oh I don't know, intelligent?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadirinku90

main-ishaqzaadi Groupbie
main-ishaqzaadi
main-ishaqzaadi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I've been wondering the same thing!
Like, the time when she was checking his work under the bahaana of using her cellphone...
I think she's scared of failing and so, instead of trying to work hard, wants to copy Randhir so that she can guarantee a place at FITE and gets good grades...
Plus, I don't get why Randhir didn't force Vidushi to change streams when he forced Kaustiki... I mean, she's a girl too, so shouldn't he be as mean to her as he is to Sanyu and Kautiki?

sangeetha.swamytheridiculist

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Woh scholarship student ke naam par bechari banne ki koshish karti hai ...

main-ishaqzaaditheridiculist

sweetmadhuri IF-Dazzler
sweetmadhuri
sweetmadhuri

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I wonder the same thing how did she get a scholarship
By cheating???
I haven't seen her using her own brains even once...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetha.swamymain-ishaqzaaditheridiculist

iluvrainaarti Senior Member
iluvrainaarti
iluvrainaarti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by main-ishaqzaadi

Like, the time when she was checking his work under the bahaana of using her cellphone...
I think she's scared of failing and so, instead of trying to work hard, wants to copy Randhir so that she can guarantee a place at FITE and gets good grades...
Plus, I don't get why Randhir didn't force Vidushi to change streams when he forced Kaustiki... I mean, she's a girl too, so shouldn't he be as mean to her as he is to Sanyu and Kautiki?

I think scholarship students seats are already given and are separate from from the 300 seats...I think vidushi said that when she was asked how come she!s in ME...
But honestly I don't like how she's behaving

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaaditheridiculistsweetmadhuri

naveena92 Senior Member
naveena92
naveena92

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I don't think the scholarship which vidhushi was granted 4 joining fite was something like ysa. There r many kinds of scholarships like the ones 4 under privileged, caste based ones, or some reservation quota like ncc, army etc... Bcoz in the initial episodes also vidhushi once mentioned that her name is in different list, not in list of candidates who qualify in entrance exam. If at all that scholarship was based on intelligence, how can Randhir stay away 4m it. May be thats the reason he could not ask vidhushi 2 back out 4m ME 

main-ishaqzaaditheridiculist

crazy4lyf Senior Member
crazy4lyf
crazy4lyf

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by main-ishaqzaadi

Hey I've been very inactive in this forum.. But it's logical tht he didn't force Vidushi. Seats for Scholarships are considered reserved and they cant be taken by any one else even if the seat is vacant. 
well, that happened to me so I kno, being an engineering student Wink

Waise I'm not sure if CV's use this logic.. coz there must be a better person deserving tht scholarship than someone lyk her.. LOL
I hate Vidushi.. coz it's girls lyk her tht give Randhir the notion tht Girls are Useless

Regards,
Jhankaar

sangeetha.swamytheridiculist

theridiculist Senior Member
theridiculist
theridiculist

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naveena92

I don't think the scholarship which vidhushi was granted 4 joining fite was something like ysa. There r many kinds of scholarships like the ones 4 under privileged, caste based ones, or some reservation quota like ncc, army etc... Bcoz in the initial episodes also vidhushi once mentioned that her name is in different list, not in list of candidates who qualify in entrance exam. If at all that scholarship was based on intelligence, how can Randhir stay away 4m it. May be thats the reason he could not ask vidhushi 2 back out 4m ME

underprivileged people get financial aid isnt it?
and you're right about the other quotas but since they haven't explained it I was guessing it's a merit scholarship?
and about randhir not having a scholarship, in most colleges you have to apply for one to get one, I guess he didn't?

Go to top