Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ya he wants his sherni directly!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and mai nahi hoon na uske pind me ... varna abb tak shaadi bhi karr chuki hoti ... :P 
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RiMjHiM19

ya he wants his sherni directly!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and mai nahi hoon na uske pind me ... varna abb tak shaadi bhi karr chuki hoti ... :P 

hahahhahha 
rimi yaar ballu toh sirf veera ka hein ๐Ÿ˜†
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sher needs sherni nt billis ..so sherni jab aayigi sher chodega nahi use
..RiMi.. thumbnail
ok... veera ka hai toh mai veera ko maar doongi then plastic surgery kara loongi... :P LOL!!!
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I wonder this ki Baldev ko koi ladki pasand nahi aati kya?
But the fact is that Veera is the only girl who has occupied his mind & heart since childhood!
He thinks that only she has that "haq" of teasing taunting bullying him & no one else.
Subconciously he knows that Veera holds a very special place in his heart!
Bas actual realisation hone me time lagega!
That is why he becomes quite serious whenever there are talks of her going to UK.
And gets irritated seeing her with Karan.
Slowly slowly he's falling for her!
Gosh I cant wait to see there lovestory start.Edited by -...mohini...- - 10 years ago
taararose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiMjHiM19

I Like the way you think!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Headline of this topic caught my attention. Baldev and girls๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. He is such an eye candy. Iam sure secretly Pind some Pind girls will definitely be drooling on him. Well as for Baldev's girlfriend I would like some girl to come into Veeba's equation who can make Veera jealous. Somebody whom she will be struggling to keep Baldev away from. As much as I want to see Baldeva jealous, I also want to see Veera jealous๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ And I agree with most of you here. He would like sherni type girls. But already he's got so many fangirls here๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
a4aarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratavyas

I actually  wonder that baldev is such a cool guy nd lives life full on. Not shy types like ranvi . He doesnt have any girlfriend yet.. no girls of pind eyeing him? He has kept his heart also preciously like how gunjan asked ranvi the other day.. he has no secret crush also? He is like 27 already..

Nd frankly he is not loose character type guy at all who teases girls nd all.. he is actually very cute brat.. may be sher wants a sherni only not billis..

i think he actually goes 2 sleep thinking "how 2 land veera  in trouble tomorrow?",when she's in pind hanging around him how can he miss the opportunity to tease her,so he's 24x7 occupied with that thought,  so how can  he think of another girl,if already one is driving him insane๐Ÿ˜‰
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
sher wants a sherni only not billis..
This line looks right to meh...and rmr the scene where he describe his dream girl...and the chamchas ask him...if the girl should know to ride bike...He was just describing everything that veera has...she is modern,talented and a sherni too...!!
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lizaries

Headline of this topic caught my attention. Baldev and girls๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. He is such an eye candy. Iam sure secretly Pind some Pind girls will definitely be drooling on him. Well as for Baldev's girlfriend I would like some girl to come into Veeba's equation who can make Veera jealous. Somebody whom she will be struggling to keep Baldev away from. As much as I want to see Baldeva jealous, I also want to see Veera jealous๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ And I agree with most of you here. He would like sherni type girls. But already he's got so many fangirls here๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

fangirls who r crying 4 his glimpse..oh