India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

baldev nd girls

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I actually  wonder that baldev is such a cool guy nd lives life full on. Not shy types like ranvi . He doesnt have any girlfriend yet.. no girls of pind eyeing him? He has kept his heart also preciously like how gunjan asked ranvi the other day.. he has no secret crush also? He is like 27 already..
Nd frankly he is not loose character type guy at all who teases girls nd all.. he is actually very cute brat.. may be sher wants a sherni only not billis..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rsjppiya05bwoodlover01raithena1monumolu-Maryam.K-..RiMi..S.H.I.E.L.D.Fr0zenTinkerBellapluviophile.sonu-monuDazzilerDizzyprincy48

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Lmao unfortunately for him Sherni doesn't pay him any heed in that way.. YET.

I'm curious about that as well.. I mean he has no one in mind like as a girlfriend or something.. Veera invades his brain THAT much kya? That he doesn't get to think about any other girls but why do I get the feeling that he has some feelings for Veera or that he always expects her to be there like Rahul once mentioned to Anjali 'Tu hai na' in kkhh, When Baldev saw Veera stepping forward when she was taking his picture his expression changed into a surprise but in a pleasent way.. he might have feelings for her and is confused by them or maybe my VeeBa brain is working too much hehe! :P

Waise he can meet us IF di kudiyan any time but we may not be as good as a Pind's Sherni LOL

Edited by ..Tamanna - 07 January 2014 at 12:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bwoodlover01raithena1Fr0zenTinkerBellawargS.H.I.E.L.D.sonu-monuprincy48

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

Lmao unfortunately for him Sherni doesn't pay him any heed in that way.. YET.

I'm curious about that as well.. I mean he has no one in mind like as a girlfriend or something.. Veera invades his brain THAT much kya? That he doesn't get to think about any other girls but why do I get the feeling that he has some feelings for Veera or that he always expects her to be there like Rahul once mentioned to Anjali 'Tu hai na' in kkhh, When Baldev saw Veera stepping forward when she was taking his picture his expression changed into a surprise but in a pleasent way.. he might have feelings for her and is confused by them or maybe my VeeBa brain is working too much hehe! :P

Waise he can meet us IF di kudiyan any time but we may not be as good as a Pind's Sherni LOL

Omg i will become like veera with laptop showing ballu pics of IF girls..
Did u listen to this song zehnaseeb".from hasee to phasee.. its so beautiful.i wanna write a song os on veeba. Perfect song for them.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raithena1Fr0zenS.H.I.E.L.D.pluviophile.sonu-monuprincy48

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
such an lovly post dear !!!
well said !!!

sher doesn't look for cat's & dog's he always likes his type of people  smart  with looks & clever with brain... this is actually our ballu character ...he's a sher &sher definitely deserves sherni not billis:DDD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.Fr0zenprincy48

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
^^ Write na.. Your RanJan lahu munh lag gaya OS was amazing but I haven't listened to the song.. you gave me another song to gush over now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zen

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

^^ Write na.. Your RanJan lahu munh lag gaya OS was amazing but I haven't listened to the song.. you gave me another song to gush over now LOL

Yeah will piturise it my head tomo at gym lol. Will pen itdown.. hey did u read my other ranjan song os on veer zara song main yahan hoon ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zenpluviophile.

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Nope I haven't read that one.. Give me the link btw I'm not surprised at the title.. you have strong feelings about RanJan and Veer Zaara LOL
NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Nope I haven't read that one.. Give me the link btw I'm not surprised at the title.. you have strong feelings about RanJan and Veer Zaara LOL

Yar its a part of my ranjan os. M unable to post link via my phone.. but can u go to first page of veera forum. U will find my os. I was thinking to make a seperate song os nd repost that song. It came out beautifully cute
Y

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pluviophile.

Go to top