WU - 07/01/2014|Soham Comes to Bhullar House(for Rajji ;))|

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Epsiode today starts with Soham having flashbacks of Rajji with the song Ishq da kalma in the background. He understands that Rajji did care a lot for him when she was with him and showed her love towards him which he never understood before. He takes the red scarf from the cupboard and puts it around his neck and tells himself that he will win Rajji's heart this time and bring her back. As he comes out with his bag packed, he meets Angad, Simran and Buaji and takes their blessings. Guggi also hugs Soham and they all bid him farewell with the hope that he will soon bring Rajji back.

Gagan calls their family lawyer and asks him to bring Daarji's will with him that very day. The lawyer agrees to do so.

Rajji prays to God that Soham should not come to Bhullar house. She says that she knows that Soham is sincerely apologizing to her but she cannot openly tell him that she has pardoned him as she does not want him to come to live with her and leave the Mann family. She feels bad that by leaving them she has caused them a lot of pain and now, if Soham leaves them too they will be devastated. She wants to stay at the Bhullar house to help Bani and when Balbir realizes that Soham would never come he would ask her to leave too. Then she would go and join Soham.

All of them sitting at the dining table for lunch and Bani asks Rajji to have some fresh juice. Just then Balbir's phone rings and he gets up to take the call. The lawyer calls to inform him that Gagan had called and so he would be coming that day itself. The lawyer says that by stalling the matter, doubts would increase and he does not want that to happen. Saying that he puts the phone down. 

Balbir is tensed and calls Rajji to again tell her that he is waiting for Soham to come as his family would be complete. Just then Soham comes to the door of the Bhullar house. Everyone is surprised to see him there. Balbir rushes forward to welcome him and Soham tells him that he is there only for Rajji and no one else. He makes it clear that he only cares about his relation with his wife Rajji and does not care about any other relation. Rajji is shocked at Soham's words. Bani is happy to see Soham say that he cares about Rajji. Everyone else is in shock seeing him.

Surjit and Bani show Soham to his room and express their happiness. After they leave, Rajji tells him that nothing has changed between them and they would be living just like they did before. One would sleep on the floor and the other on the bed. Soham doesn't say anything and silently accepts.

Bani and Parmeet meet on the stairs and give cold looks to each other and Parmeet remembers a few instances where Bani went against him. They don't speak and Bani goes in. Parmeet calls someone and asks him if he had received the photo. The guy looks at Bani's picture and says that he received it. Parmeet says that he should wait for his call for instructions on how, where and when to proceed.

Precap: Lawyer announcing to the entire house that the property will be made into 3 equal parts and names Randeep, Parmeet and Soham as the owners. Everyone including Soham and Rajji are shocked to hear his name.

Edited by -Hima- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, atleast they gave Sohoo enought grace to actually say he will try to win Rajji's heart. I had no such hopes from him tbh.
Now let's see wat happens next in the bawla Bhullar pagalkhana.

@Thanks Hima 
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks hima for this written update ! You had a good episode (not much of bani ! at least no dialogues!)
I LOVED the look on sohum face when rajji said he could either sleep on thebed or the floor but she won't sleep with him. He has a taste of his own medicine now! Hurray!

Surjit is always so nice, i really like her !
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
THANX FOR NICE UPDATING @ hima.. iam really enjouyed staritng scene  sohum's flashback... wow really awesome..a swell as poor sohum nowdays he is maintaining as sensibleness .. with rajji.. ilike his attitude ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
on other hand parmeet very dis pointing.. finally he try to kill her honest  wife ( ..poor bani.. iam really feel cry& thinking about bani.๐Ÿ˜ญ.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx 4 wu
@ -Hima-...it's lovely wu, but Rajji pray of god, not Bani. I think you a mistake written 'Bani prays of god'...
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hima, Thanks for the WU!!
I don't understand why Parmeet has to get Bani killed (an assumption).. In India, if one partner is not happy with a marriage, can they not initiate a legal separation? 
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Thx 4 wu
@ -Hima-...it's lovely wu, but Rajji pray of god, not Bani. I think you a mistake written 'Bani prays of god'...

Yes, it is Rajji.. thanks for noticing.. I corrected it๐Ÿ˜‰
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Hima, Thanks for the WU!!

I don't understand why Parmeet has to get Bani killed (an assumption).. In India, if one partner is not happy with a marriage, can they not initiate a legal separation? 

That's what you get when you marry a psycho! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophiSays

Well, atleast they gave Sohoo enought grace to actually say he will try to win Rajji's heart. I had no such hopes from him tbh.

Now let's see wat happens next in the bawla Bhullar pagalkhana.

@Thanks Hima 

yeah.. me too did not have any hopes from Soham๐Ÿ˜†
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

Thanks hima for this written update ! You had a good episode (not much of bani ! at least no dialogues!)

I LOVED the look on sohum face when rajji said he could either sleep on thebed or the floor but she won't sleep with him. He has a taste of his own medicine now! Hurray!

Surjit is always so nice, i really like her !

I liked the episode as there was no importance to Bani๐Ÿ˜‰