Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

new arshi ss: teddy bear (complete ss) note p55 (Page 26)

Gul_malik IF-Dazzler
Gul_malik
Gul_malik

Posted: 15 June 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

the-crazy-girl Goldie
the-crazy-girl
the-crazy-girl

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Note: I will try to end this story and all my FFs and stories soon...I decided to stop writing but I can't for some readers that I love so much and I can't hurt at all ...love you guys Heart
Chapter 7

In the morning, khushi gets prepared wearing a baby pink saree and her jewelers...she's looking cute even if this outfit is to make her look like a real lady, she's still looking like a little girl with her baby face and cute smile

Arnav admired her as she's arranging her before the mirror while he's still lying in the bed, faking that he's still sleeping

Yes...he hates shopping and prefers to just take his wife in between his arms and keep lying here on the bed only but he promised her that he will take to choose her gift by her own

Khushi was wearing her bangles and moving her wrists to hear that beautiful sounds they are make...she smiles and turned to Arnav side...why he's still sleeping till now!? If he has office he would wake up early but today he's sleeping till late because it's their day off!?!!!

Slowly she walked to the bed side and then she sits on it on her knees softly to check her sleeping husband...

Meanwhile when Arnav felt her looking at him, closed his eyes and pretends he's deeply sleeping

He felt her soft breath so close to him and wonders what she's trying to do...

When he felt her finger touching his forehead and then her hand caressing his hair...he retains his breath

-Arnavji...wake up...

She softly whisper

-wake up don't you want to...

Khushi couldn't complete her sentence as she's suddenly pulled back and then pinned against the bed with her husband above her, his eyes looking straight at her eyes

She looked at him half shocked half amused because she succeeded to wake him up...

-Arnavji...

She said his name and looked down and then up to meet his eyes again

He's a bit heavy even if not his whole body was on her...

She's so innocent...Arnav thought...but she's not scared of him...she's not scared that's something big for Arnav

-what were you doing?

He asked faking he's as usual angry

-I was thinking to wake you up

She looked at him and then she couldn't hide her amusement so she smiled

-why you're smiling?

He said arching his eye brow

-because...because it's funny

-what's funny?

- you're looking angry but I know you're not

-what?

He looked at her and then he felt an urge to wake up and leave this bed or else he will not control what will happen in that moment between them

He pulled back and gets up

-Arnavji...you're angry now?

She asked getting up too

He looked at her and her cuteness, how much she's beautiful with those eyes and face and hair and saree...he couldn't help but nod negatively and walked to  the bathroom to get ready

Khushi smiled and then walked downstairs to help her family prepare the breakfast...

The day is beautiful...khushi felt it since the morning...

When Arnav gets up after breakfast and announced to the family that he's taking her for a shopping day...

When she sits in car and opened the window to feel the fresh yet warm air caressing her face and hair and she loving being like that, sharing this ride with Arnav...and she knew that her husband sitting next to her is also loving being with her and spending even those random moments with her

The best moment was when they enter the maul and he held her hand tight at that moment

She looked at it, bitted her lower lip and smiled...she's most happy girl in this world...

A feeling dominated her heart...her heart is beating fast...she doesn't know why this is awkward

-tell me what do you want?

Khushi looked at him

-khushi?

-hmm?

-look this is a shop which buy sarees but you have a lot...you're maybe thinking of something else?

-yes, yes...I want...I want a teddy bear

-a teddy bear?

Arnav looked at her deeply

-a teddy bear!?

He wished to his wife to grow up but no...

She looked at him guiltly

-I want him big...like this

She showed him how much using her both hands

Angrily, Arnav holds her hand again and guided her to a big toy store

There are some children there choosing different toys...why he's here? Arnav tried his best to control his nervousness...he never did this to anyone but now...she asked only for this and he should give her what she wants...as he wants to give her the best gift ever

Khushi, more excited than the children around, claps her hands like a little girl and smiles...she looks at Arnav once and then starts touching the teddies and toys around...

Arnav following her slowly acting all cool

-superman toy! like you Arnavji!...when you're angry...look!

She showed him a superman toy...

Arnav made the expression of ''unbelievable''...

-Arnavji...this definitely, looks like you! ... same eyes!

She showed him a rabbit teddy with big brown eyes...Arnav looked around to be sure no one is paying attention to this craziness and then looked at his wife:

-Khushi stop it now!...choose one and let's go!

Khushi wasn't really aware of what he said, she's lost in another world

-Ohhh! Arnavji...look! Hello kitty...how cute!...look!

-what?

-so soft!

-yes! Now, choose what you want and...

-and this Mr. bear...no! he has cute cheeks, not like you...look how fattish and cute  are their cheeks...I can kiss them all the day!

She starts kissing the bear...and she hugs him...while smiling...

-Arnavji! Look at this!...cute, isn't it?

Arnav was looking at the other side, ignoring her...embarrassed by such childish behavior

-Arnavji touch this please...touch how soft!...Arnavji...you help me choose?

Arnav closes his eyes...it was a bad idea to bring her here...why he thought even about this?

Arnav:-Ok! Take them all

-what?

-you could take all what you want khushi!

-all?

Her eyes widened and then starts the real show...she chooses so many and Arnav helped her holding some...

At the end, Khushi was hugging the perfect teddy bear...it's enormous and really fatty that even she can't hug him fully...she smiled

-yes...yes it's perfect...it's enough like this Arnavji...thank you so much so much

Arnav takes a breath of relief and they went out the store, Khushi still hugging her new big bear on her arms...and Arnav was holding all the bags containing the other teddies...

In the car, Arnav was driving...

she doesn't look at him now but only at her new gift...Arnav asked the girl shop to tie a red twine around the teddy bear and it looks like a cute gift, now...

-from now, you're my new friend, Mr. Bear! cute and soft and I can kiss you all day!...I love you!

what?!!!!! Now this is unacceptable

She loves that toy???? she never told him she loves him !???  and she will kiss him! What about him?...ridiculous! Arnav!...she's crazy! Arnav thought and will soon made him crazy too...

He looked jealously at the teddy in between her arms and drive silently

They enter the RM, Arnav thought that he will spend some time with her now...alone in their room...he's been dreaming of this...and now that she has all what she desire for her birthday, he's satisfied but...now, there is that Mr. Bear!

She hugs it...makes Anjeli hug it...makes Payal hug it...Nani, Mami...all the ladies of the house hug and kiss the teddy...

What's with girls and soft teddies...he wants to understand!

-Oh! Cute...cute...my Mr. Bear! How soft you are!

Arnav can't explain it but he was pissed off, now it's becoming so much!

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

awsomechokrimamali20sow420shanti4littlerenu16AnshiaLUCKYRADHIMONAKARANaridjSimantharsangeethbalaarpitasennzmonicasoumyamuralitokyolovebadhanmaneet2011anamika00yasmbrinnyrush007Shaheen17arshi000mayapvjdianapadhi92khyr00nll..Gungun..llpunnaanchalimanechreshmi24seema13naheSmrikta992Bubbles76ArmelaNas.arshisaarah96sagarpatadiapari_goyalm-g19srilathasdaisydee425Rasa23sarbtanu_15Shru9tiGul_malikanjusr06shiv456hira2050kshubhangismilli..Sri..bellarosadrashtimeetunadiafarjanajyothirockzvarsha2KDmissmkshah.1234pixi_nightingalzafiSona257dhanyacsweetydoll32cutepops..Jyoti..anu17Diva_AkorshiChitraFshruti46ranogillShiningHeartsdumas

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
loved the update so cute arnav waking up to see his baby dressing loved how he was admiring her and then the shopping khushi is so nuts she want a teddy bear and and kisses it poor asr loved it so cute thanks for the pm in advance.

Edited by dumas - 17 June 2014 at 4:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

the-crazy-girlmadhu1210zafisweetydoll32

imanech Senior Member
imanech
imanech

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
jealous of a teddy bear 
poor arnav he really crave his wife love and attention 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the-crazy-girl

kavyanjali08 IF-Dazzler
kavyanjali08
kavyanjali08

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Awsommmiiieee itz so cute...hehehe hez jealous of teddy bear...kya din aagaye hai ASR ke...nxt chp sooon!!!

the-crazy-girl

sweetydoll32 IF-Rockerz
sweetydoll32
sweetydoll32

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Superb update dear.. Cant believe arnav is jealous of teddy bear.. Plz update soon

Edited by sweetydoll32 - 17 June 2014 at 10:59pm

the-crazy-girl

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
lovely update...
khushi is soo much childish 

the-crazy-girl

shah.1234 IF-Rockerz