N then she ask for her cloth he gave her white dress..awwwโค๏ธ lovely

so she want to gave him massag but he denied๐Ÿ˜”

n she got angry..she slept on couch n got her nightmares again๐Ÿ˜”

he made her sleep with himself.gr8โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HOPE U'LL UPDATE SOON
the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 5

Days went by like that...the couple get close day after day but Arnav never cross the limits between him and khushi...whenever he tries to do something more than a hug, he noticed her innocence and back off...

He just can't shock her with something like a kiss when she's trusting him so much...when she's giving him herself without retain to take care of her...

Most thing he loved is when she comes every night to sleep in between his arms...he makes sure to press her tight against him...and when she asks him about something concerning her studies...he enjoy so much to help her understand...

God...he starts to addict everything about her...he wants to smell her, to touch her...everywhere...to love her his way...but imaging her reaction makes him stop those thoughts...

Today, after work, he dropped her from college back to home...he starts to like her blabbering too, he listens to her carefully...but never answer...

He should always show her his hard side because if she got all comfortable with him, she would hug him in every moment, the way she does with Anjeli and Nani...he knew her so much now...

When they enter RM, she would run before him like a butterfly and took Nani's blessing...

This little girl...

Why he adores each of her antics to the core???!

Arnav smirks looking at her greeting Anjeli too and giggling with her and then he excuses himself, he needs to have a little nap in his room to take back little effort...

He doesn't succeed to sleep well yesterday night too

And now when he posed his head on the pillow, He could only feel her soft scent...he got angry at this situation and closed his eyes to sleep...

It was 8 o'clock of the night and he's still sleeping

Khushi decided to went to the room and wakes him up

In their room

She looked that he doesn't change or even take off his shoes...

He was sleeping like a tired child...

Khushi smiled at this new sight of her husband

He's hugging the pillow, under him...he's sleeping deeply

Like that, he's the most vulnerable human being

She sits on the corner of the bed and tried her best to remove his shoes but no result

She makes enough effort to take them off that she wakes him up...

He wakes up frightened, feeling that someone is pulling his feet hard... He retired his leg suddenly and khushi also frightened with the sudden move as he held her arm and pushed her closer to him...

-what the...

He crushed her against him violently and she hissed in pain

-khushi?

He said with sleepy eyes

-what are you doing?

-are you ok?...sorry...sorry I wake you up this way...I was just...I saw you sleeping uncomfortably with your shoes

Her innocent eyes...he can't anymore...his hard hold on her arms loosened and he relaxed

-I...

She starts mumbling

He rubs his face with his two hands

-I was just so tired, I slept like that

His eyes and lips are puffy and his hair is messy when he wakes up like that and khushi retains a smile

-I'm so hungry

He added...he's cute...so cute...

-really?...you wait here for just some minutes, I will bring your dinner here!

She runs from there to the kitchen while he refreshed up and changes to his random clothes

She comes with his dinner

-we all have lot of jalebis and tea in evening ,so no one wants the dinner but you only got one, so...you have to eat well now!

She smiled

Taking care of her husband, she liked this lot

She posed the food on the desk, making a place for it and then runs to her books...

If life looks that easy that khushi thought and behave, there will be no complications at all, Arnav thought

But if she knew what he's thinking right now...she would never come closer of him

And she would never smile that bright smile to him

If she knew what he's thinking to do with those lips of hers, with this slim but perfectly shaped body of hers, she would never accept to sleep in the same bed as him

If she just knew what he was dreaming when she's trying to take his shoes off to make him comfortable, she would never be ok to even talk to him...

He smirks...

-Khushi!

He whispered her name and she turns to look at him

-you have to feed me

He said looking straight at her eyes

-me?

-yes...I'm still tired and you wake me up suddenly

She looks at him silently and then gets up slowly...he could see she's hesitating

-is there any problem?

He asked firmly but he's teasing her and testing what she's able to do with him...

-no...

They sit on the sofa and khushi takes the plate of food on her lap...she looked at it and then at Arnav

He arched his eyebrow

She takes a deep breath looking at the food and then she decided finally to deep the bread in the sauce

So slowly, she feeds him...

She doesn't know that something so simple such as feeding someone could be that intimate and could make her all shy...

It's maybe because he's so close of her

Or maybe because whenever she puts food in his mouth...her fingers touch his lips...he makes sure to lick her fingers lightly time to time...

Her heart is beating fast because he's fixing her...

She knew he's her husband and there is not any danger to take care of him the way any wife do but...something inside her is worried and excited at the same time...

-do you have any assignment to do tonight?

-I did all already this evening

She said so happy that he's talking to her about studies now...

-I have enough thank you

He said and was about to stand up

-but...you didn't eat all your food

Khushi takes the bread and deepened it again and was ready to force him to eat more but he catches her wrist to stop her

-please

She pleaded

-please what?

-take this last one

He smirked

-for me

She added

He doesn't know why but he opened his mouth and takes the bite from her

Khushi looks at him smiling but that smile vanished when he forced her to get closer

He still holding her wrist to keep her beside him and takes the plate from her

He puts it on the desk and then he pushed khushi closer...

For the first time, he couldn't resist her anymore...

He has at that moment to kiss her

Silently and looking at her firmly to that she can't say anything

He pushed her against him and makes her sit on his lap

She looks at him with that innocent look...he ignored it and holds her waist with his two strong hands

She looked at him troubled

He comes closer

She looked down...she's breathing difficultly...her heart is beating so fast and her cheeks are red from shyness

Arnav looked at all that but he was in the same situation...he's breathing hardly and his heart is beating fast

He cupped her face and gets closer...his warm breath is caressing her face now

She closed her eyes tight...

She watched this at so many dramas before...she knew it when the hero got close like this that he goanna...

Kiss her???!!!!

But she never dared to watch this...each time, she closes her eyes when the actors got close like this...and now, this happening to her...

Oh god, oh god, oh god

No no no she can't...she just can't

But she can't move also...she's immobile like a statue and unable to push him...

Arnav looked down at her lips and then at her angelic face...she's closing her eyes so tight...he would love to keep looking at her eyes

He wants her

Damn how much...

He leaned to kiss her...

His lips were about to touch hers and then...

A knock on the door was enough to separate them

-...khushiii

Khushi opened her eyes and gets up of his lap suddenly and then runs to open the door

-khushi, your favorite movie is on TV now...you come, we will watch together

Anjeli held khushi's hand but then stopped seeing her all troubled and doesn't make any move to walk with her

-what is it, khushi, you don't want to watch it?

-I...of course...

Khushi turned to see Arnav...

It's like she's asking for his permission to go

After all what happened, she doesn't know how to behave or what to say to him plus he seems angry...

But...She just followed Anjeli but her mind and heart are with him only...

With the memory of his almost kiss...

ajitha.k thumbnail
Iam  the first lovely update Edited by ajitha.k - 9 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Awesome update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

I loved it.

Khushi is so innocent.

Arnav can't keep his hands off her anymore.

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.๐Ÿ˜Š
BSDsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
huhh
almost kiss...
lovely
loved it
khushi is soo innocent poor arnav bitwa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
aww bechara arnav..
khushi is already so much innocent then these interruptions
aridj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh I like it sooo much, he is strict with here just to behave normal in front of there family, he knows she will hug him if he lose his grips on, here.a great thing from Arnav to keep his baby wife away from his desire,
But at the evening he look a great step by asking khushi to fed him, then by his gesture of taking her in his lap to makes there first kiss.bu unfortunately anjeli cut there first romance. Poor khushi doesn't know what to do knowing  he will be angry but she went with anjeli. Waiting for next part to know how they will handl there night.
ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
uffo! anjeli's timing is so pathetic...sweet update
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
poor arnav he has a hard time to control his feelings.. and know when he gets a chance ,,anjali disturbs everything hihi
can't wait for the next chappy!