Priyal Gor to enter Life OKs Ek Boond Ishq

Posted: 10 years ago

Priyal Gor to enter Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq

Regular watchers of Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq must have noticed presence of a mysterious shadow character lurking in the scenes. Viewers have been anxious on the identity of this shadow character, who
seems will play a pivotal role in the upcoming tracks and sub-tracks of the show.

We, at Tellychakkar.com, have learnt that the above mentioned character would be named Radha and it will be played by actress Priyal Gor.

As per our source, Radha will have a past connect with the male protagonist Mrutyunjay (Viraf Patel). Initial information suggests that Mrutyunjay might have raped the girl and she will come to take revenge, however we cannot confirm the track as of now as things are yet to get confirmed.

We tried reaching Priyal, but she remained unavailable for comment. On getting a response we shall update the space in a jiffy. Stay hooked!!!!

Article from rival site

TFS... what's new... they've taken this info from TOI... last article proved wrong... I don't even trust TOI as they said something different last time & when raghu was entering the show... it seems they are getting half baked info...
Thanks for sharing. She is definitely not here for revenge frm MJ she is here to set scores with rp. I hope she doesn't come between MriAra.
Thanks for sharing tanvi...
Whn i heard her voice...i recognised her...she is Muniya frm dekha ek khwab...
Phir forum pe pata chala sahi mein wahi hai
Bht hassi aa rahi hai usspar
πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
Few thought over Article..what im thinking Track is still not confirm..they made Radha entry f9 but catch in the article of TOI is that Tara will be jealous of Radha has some relationship with Mjay or Mjay liking Her..wasnt this was case before also when she get to know about Radha who radha is she was searching for...will Tara so soon getting to know radha is alive..aate hi Tara getting to know is big thing...this is another high point of the show which so quickly it wont be out...to shot Mjay they took 3 weeks...they create a proper track on Mjay's feeling towards Tara to clear it out that Mjay really loves Tara there is non-else than they now making Radha's entry...after yesterday scenes...which Mjay himself acknowledging his emotions for Tara...even entry of Radha cant shrug off Mjay's love for Tara is now there...radha can be his friend or any girl whom he know can goo repo..but its not love...for Radha highly care for her what she think off she cant be even made a grey or negative char. later..he girl they choosen to be more for a simple role...
TC πŸ˜‘
Thy r publishing their own tracks
MJ raped her and on a revenge ..UFF!

First of all My head is spinning seeing tht Radha πŸ˜†
abv tht ths TCπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Few thought over Article..what im thinking Track is still not confirm..they made Radha entry f9 but catch in the article of TOI is that Tara will be jealous of Radha has some relationship with Mjay or Mjay liking Her..wasnt this was case before also when she get to know about Radha who radha is she was searching for...will Tara so soon getting to know radha is alive..aate hi Tara getting to know is big thing...this is another high point of the show which so quickly it wont be out...to shot Mjay they took 3 weeks...they create a proper track on Mjay's feeling towards Tara to clear it out that Mjay really loves Tara there is non-else than they now making Radha's entry...after yesterday scenes...which Mjay himself acknowledging his emotions for Tara...even entry of Radha cant shrug off Mjay's love for Tara is now there...radha can be his friend or any girl whom he know can goo repo..but its not love...for Radha highly care for her what she think off she cant be even made a grey or negative char. later..he girl they choosen to be more for a simple role...

Taanvi totally agree they havnt set the track yet
for now they r only showing face and her face off to Mriara is still far
I feel and hope it take time..

Thanks for Sharing😊
Radha is not going to be a negative... CVs wil Make confuse Views with Radha's Character for Sometimes😊
Thanks Tanvi.
We all knew from the start that Tara is alive and we have already had so many discussions regarding her.
I guess she will add more spice to the already masala filled MriAra relationship πŸ˜‰
Hi Saba good to hv you back Happy New Year to you. Lets see how this Radha track plays out so many questions and articles my head is spinning now.