Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Moonch vs NoMoonch (Page 7)

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Originally posted by Semanti

From the land of long dead tv shows that Semanti knows of/has occasionally watched: Varun Banna-sa used to be on that Hindi soap version of Twilight+The Vampire Diaries. He was not the lead-- block faced vampire was. He was a mere mortal. 
Which is exactly what he is now. Only with shinier clothes. Literally.

I have to admit, it was a nice touch getting a reasonably likable boy to be Paro's groom. Sucks for him, of course-- considering his life span. It sure makes the approaching conflict more believable.

This Bindi has a REAL penchant for getting into trouble. The girl can't spend a single episode without attracting all sorts of evil in the form of creepy tempo-walas, shouting thakur-sas, and lecherous old kaka-sas. Even with her modest cholis. Whatever would have happened if she'd dressed like Paro/Laila?

Incidentally, why DOES Paro dress like Laila? Not that I'm complaining (length of choli is inversely proportionate to amount eye-sex), but so inconsistent.

Semanti, it's you! Hug Welcome, welcome. I liked the new BannaSa too. I do think the CVs will make him a nice guy, just for the sake of impact. But we'll see what happens. Ultimately, Dimple waale bulhaniya nahin le jaayenge, because woh to raaste main h maare jaaenge.
Paro is given those cholis because among all the seedhi-saadhi ladkis, she's the only one with a killer kamariya. Wink

Hahaha thank you! You probably have it. Bindi hasn't had time to go to the gym as much as Paro and Rudra (although they all obviously go to the same hairdresser).

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately wasn't able to un-res yesterday. Didn't watch the episode actually Cry not yesterday, not today.. CryCry
In any case, got to read your post at least! The benefit of reading your post is twofold .. first  - get to know what happened so far and second -the bonus is mind-blowing unadulterated 'adult' jokes..LOL

From the posts in the forum, what i get is, na-moocch-banna-sa has won many hearts including that of Paro.. This is going to add to Paro's heartbreaking!Unhappy

But koi baat nehi.. mooch banna sa hain na.. probably this additional possession by our main lead will help make up the loss...Big smile
vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

The barathis arrive with much aplomb and Rudra assesses his competition. 
He knows the NoMoonch Banna Sa looks good in that sherwani and turban, but its Rudra who will be the lambi race ka ghoda

Rudra tells Yahan-Bhi-Aman that Barathis passed BSD check as if they come in to tailor their fathers pajamas. What? Whattay dialog!!LOL

Thakur-sa changed the color of his lipgloss today and looked especially rosy and happy, now that the guns will be exchanged for roses. The Sasur Kaka gives Bindi a once over and wonders if he can get a buy one get one free deal, upon which Thakur sa reminds him that he does not run a Walmart or K-Mart to send girls for phree. More Paisay means More girls. Kaka Sasur gets the message and shuts up.

So the Barathi's do a free promotion for Salman Khan's upcoming movie "Jai Ho", while Sanjay Leela Bhansali sends all those gifts to Birpur for reviving the long dead RamLeela. 

Meanwhile, Paro sneaks a look at Banna sa and Banna Sa locates her. 
Lau hits!
Now what? 

This is going to be painful, because Varun Banna Sa is not only a good looking man, with dimples but he does awesome Haiku, even better than Times Haiku. How can Rudra compete with that, even if he is the owner of a three part name and Laila can attest to his superb bedroom skills!!??!!
 The only saving grace is the tickle factor of Rudra's moonch that can convert Paro from Varun to Rudra ki Jap mala.LOLLOL

Barathis' shoot in the air to scare the poopy pigeons, flies and mosquitoes because they came all the way from the "other" side of the border to waste ammunition in Birpur. Or it has hidden meanings - men get "relief" in Birpur??

Ladies dance with their best finery on and Thakur sa sneaks into the bathroom to measure himself one more time. No change. Disappointed, he applies more starch to his already stiff moonch and steps out to keep up appearances.

As Varun waits to see his girl. she appears no less sexily than a Victoria's Secret model, who wants to appear coy but delivers copious view of curves and skin with oh-such-innocence. It gets revealed that Varun is an anonymous FanFiction Writer and Poet who publishes under the MID BinaMoonchKaBanna

While most barathis are busy eating Dahi Vada, Chaat and Churma, followed by Ghevar and Hajmola, the real deal is happening in Thakur Sa's storeroom. Guns are served with a side of gun powder and topped with loads of cash. The side by side of Paros innocent face serving as rose and Guns serving as...well, guns was nice but totally redundant touch by the DP.

I must add, today Apnicommunity was very generous, finally allowing me to see the show in full HD version. I am floored by the splendor, color and lavishness of set. It will be a hard act to follow week in week out but good luck to the team. The meeting of Paro and Varun almost had me rooting for them, then I remembered those incredible abs, biceps and taut butt of Rudra and I changed my tune, quickly. varun banna sa, show us what you got if you want us to root for you, simple.

@violet-thts hillariousClap
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
As much as I liked that scene I "RES" on Varun for now as anything can happened he might not be as innocent as he looks. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalash

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
As always one more hilarious post.
the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Your PhatPhatiya posts are just howlarious! ROFL
leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
LOL...I was looking forward to your post since yesterday. Hilarious as always :p
smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_breeze

Your PhatPhatiya posts are just howlarious! ROFL

SJ,

There is something in the hallowed air of Birpur that it gives disturbingly long lives to blue Rukmini saas & very short lives to Bhindis and aspiring moonchless bannas from across the sarhad with turbans on their heads and black cloth over their eyes.LOL

Always knew that marriage was dangerous business, but this dangerous?Wink

Birpur is known for its tailors? Wah! Terrorists cross the borders with fabric hidden under their kurtas to get them stitched here? Labour cost low he kaa? So the Rude Boy has a sense of humour? Laila ki bhaag khuli!

If Sasur Kakka is giving Bhindi a once over to see if she is tender, green & free, then Thakursaa is giving Rude Boy a good look, sir se paav tak, lingering on all the muscles in between. Maajra kya he?

So it is all in the Moonch, eh? Varun banna Sa ijj doomed! Our Rude Boy has a good growth of it & even knows how to twirl it to good effect.

"Varun is an anonymous FanFiction Writer and Poet who publishes under the MID BinaMoonchKaBanna."..ha..ha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliAruni.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index