Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Moonch vs NoMoonch (Page 6)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by Semanti

I was under the impression that GH had deleted his twitter because he couldn't deal with the fangirls. Clearly, he couldn't stay away either.

GH & fangirls is a match made in heaven.

Just kidding yaaraz.LOL

this GH and I have a purana wala intense love story

he loves me like he hates me and blocked me from his chidiya-gutur-gutur (twitter)

Why do you think he clarified the name almost soon after the show. He still stalks IF yaaraz. And may be still reads your posts.

oh, hain!!!

abhi humara MU chal raha hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliAruni.

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
LOL! Great to see the chameli sistahood flock; that's how I know a show is worth watching Big smile.
NBji, in your syballism, you forgot to mention 

LAILA - 5 letters
RUDRA - 5 letters

Butt, butt, butt, 

PREM - 4 letters
ISHQ - 4 letters
LOVE - 4 letters
PARO - 4 letters

Ergo, Rudra-sa ka lau is reserved for Paro!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Attabag1napstermonsterCheshireBilliSultan_Of_Swingsonia_1

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
My dinner doesn't get digested these days without having ur version of hajmola LOL
The inch measurement has become roz ka kaam aaj kal ROFL

Taut butt! ROFL
Storybrooke Goldie
Storybrooke
Storybrooke

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

This is going to be painful, because Varun Banna Sa is not only a good looking man, with dimples but he does awesome Haiku, even better than Times Haiku. How can Rudra compete with that, even if he is the owner of a three part name and Laila can attest to his superb bedroom skills!!??!! 

Loved reading the whole thing but this was the best partLOLLOL
SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semanti

From the land of long dead tv shows that Semanti knows of/has occasionally watched: Varun Banna-sa used to be on that Hindi soap version of Twilight+The Vampire Diaries. He was not the lead-- block faced vampire was. He was a mere mortal. 
Which is exactly what he is now. Only with shinier clothes. Literally.

I have to admit, it was a nice touch getting a reasonably likable boy to be Paro's groom. Sucks for him, of course-- considering his life span. It sure makes the approaching conflict more believable.

This Bindi has a REAL penchant for getting into trouble. The girl can't spend a single episode without attracting all sorts of evil in the form of creepy tempo-walas, shouting thakur-sas, and lecherous old kaka-sas. Even with her modest cholis. Whatever would have happened if she'd dressed like Paro/Laila?

Incidentally, why DOES Paro dress like Laila? Not that I'm complaining (length of choli is inversely proportionate to amount eye-sex), but so inconsistent.

Semanti, it's you! Hug Welcome, welcome. I liked the new BannaSa too. I do think the CVs will make him a nice guy, just for the sake of impact. But we'll see what happens. Ultimately, Dimple waale bulhaniya nahin le jaayenge, because woh to raaste main h maare jaaenge.
Paro is given those cholis because among all the seedhi-saadhi ladkis, she's the only one with a killer kamariya. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
The meeting of Paro and Varun almost had me rooting for them, then I remembered those incredible abs, biceps and taut butt of Rudra and I changed my tune, quickly. varun banna sa, show us what you got if you want us to root for you, simple.

Super Thumbs Up SJ
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
OMG that was just too good.. ROFL

especially...

The meeting of Paro and Varun almost had me rooting for them, then I remembered those incredible abs, biceps and taut butt of Rudra and I changed my tune, quickly. varun banna sa, show us what you got if you want us to root for you, simple.

Loved it.. !!!!!
samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Superb post , I was waiting for ur post cuz I wanna laugh out loud

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index