Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣 ðŸ¤£
For me the best part "Barathis' shoot in the air to scare the poopy pigeons, flies and mosquitoes because they came all the way from the "other" side of the border to waste ammunition in Birpur. Or it has hidden meanings - men get "relief" in Birpur??"

Your title Moonch vs NoMoonch wah... What an observation ðŸ˜†

Varun looks good and acts pretty well.. Never seen him before... Impressed with him. Now will they kill him... That will be sad. 

But having such a hot body and looks... My vote goes to Rudra. 

Twitter - supernapk
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I'm upset. 
I actually like the soon to be dead poet!
He is sweet, gentle, kind...the paramour of virtue and Paro's knight in shining armor in flesh!!!

Fingers crossed, here's hoping that he's in on the guns trade, eh? Any reason to not love his dimpled cheeks and kind face.

Lemme have a bite of biceps on triceps with the brooding eyes and facial hair any day.

But Paro's dilemma, ain? A husband she actually likes! And then falling in love with the killer of the said husband?! A girl like Paro...uhuhu 😕
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The more impressed we are with NoMoonch Banna Sa...more difficult it wud be to see him exit ðŸ˜”... surely he gives a tough competition to the Rough tough hero ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

Hoping Paro Baisa gets enough scenes with the romantic BannaSa coz romance is something she gonna miss 😛 it wud be long before it happens with PhatPhatiya hero 😆😆😆

sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
hahahaha lol loved ur post ðŸ˜†
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lmao! Buddy epic post! Loved it
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Devi Maa kii sau...haste haste mharo peit  phat gayo!!🤣🤣🤣
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: smitar

There is something in the hallowed air of Birpur that it gives disturbingly long lives to blue Rukmini saas & very short lives to Bhindis and aspiring moonchless bannas from across the sarhad with turbans on their heads and black cloth over their eyes.😆

@blue: There is something very fishy about that butterfly. I googled average butterfly lifespans and it is ONE MONTH. Some species may make it as far as nine months but that's very rare. Especially given how prone to...er...being eaten they are.

I think we have a phantom butterfly amongst us. That or Paro calls any damn blue butterfly she sees Rukmini.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Semanti

@blue: There is something very fishy about that butterfly. I googled average butterfly lifespans and it is ONE MONTH. Some species may make it as far as nine months but that's very rare. Especially given how prone to...er...being eaten they are.

I think we have a phantom butterfly amongst us. That or Paro calls any damn blue butterfly she sees Rukmini.

Baa from Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi who is eternal and whose age was like 200+ in the show, reincarnated herself as Rukmini sa in RangRasiya.

When a human can do that, why cant a butterfly? You bashers of butterfly!

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 10 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Moonchwalla rudra is real hero for me...he is not like without Moonchwalla. ..who is playing fraud in the name of marriage with an innocent girl...no doubt mooch walla is the real man. 
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Why do you think he clarified the name almost soon after the show. He still stalks IF yaaraz. And may be still reads your posts.

GH and his  love hate story part 2😆😆😆
he not just reads IF , but gets frustrated over it too 
poor guy writes the episode and the discussion is over whether it is varun or barun 
no credit to the writers 
Awesome post smriti !!!! 
Edited by tttttt1 - 10 years ago