Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Semanti

Okay so we don't know WHO this jawaan is for, and where he falls on the scale of Charles Darnay to Lord Voldemort.

He COULD be Laila's Majnu, no?

r u trying to say he is Laila ka Thaila!πŸ˜†
but i think after banna sa's death, he is gonna b Para baisa ka thaila!🀣
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poor ThakurSa and his measurement woes. I really liked the entry of the groom, and Mr Dimples did look love-struck in pehli nazar. But then so did our Paro. And I liked the very filmy jharoke se peek-a-boo. I like the pardesi Bina Mooch Ka Banna a lot. I'm gonna miss him when he's gone. It was nice to see some romance in poor Paro's life. Cos we know it's short-lived. And Rudra aint romancing her for the next 150 episodes at least.He'll just be  having lots of NSP .
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Will read your post whenever I get a tad  bit too carried with the serial...
πŸ˜† 
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Ladies dance with their best finery on and Thakur sa sneaks into the bathroom to measure himself one more time. No change. Disappointed, he applies more starch to his already stiff moonch and steps out to keep up appearances.

🀣 SJ how do you come up with these absolutely hilarious lines? You're just too much fun! Fab post as always. For a daily show, they have been doing a great job of moving the story along and holding my interest. I too enjoyed the actor playing Varun and it's sad that we already know what his fate will be...unless they plan on throwing us off with a major twist and keep him alive, that would be awesome! I would have rooted for him & Paro but my heart still belongs to the intense and tortured soul that is Rudra. After seeing yesterday's episode, I don't want Paro to miss out on all the fun!
trpbabe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Hai Ram! (and Leela!)

The News seems to confirm that Kya Ada Kya Jalwe Our Paro will have not one, not two, but three Jawans after her halkat jawani...yeh kon new love interest hai bhai?

And no, I'm not including her oldest partner, the world's creepiest, Vampire Diaries style butterfly--some new fellow is arriving soon. 

By the way, did anyone else do a spittake hearing Barun for Varun, the soon to be khallas member of Dead Poet's Society? 

The fuss over the soon to be khallas member ...what can I say. Prompted GH to tweet to avoid the next World War...
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SJ at her best πŸ‘πŸΌ
As usual...your posts are a hoot to read. Lage raho πŸ‘
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I was under the impression that GH had deleted his twitter because he couldn't deal with the fangirls. Clearly, he couldn't stay away either.
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Semanti

I was under the impression that GH had deleted his twitter because he couldn't deal with the fangirls. Clearly, he couldn't stay away either.

dekhna hai to dekho...EBP! πŸ˜†
sarun_nb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kya post hain Junkie-Sa πŸ‘
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ladies dance with their best finery on and Thakur sa sneaks into the bathroom to measure himself one more time. No change. Disappointed, he applies more starch to his already stiff moonch and steps out to keep up appearances.🀣🀣

What was Thakur sa thinking that It will grow just like thatπŸ˜† wouldn't that be greatπŸ˜‰