Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Charecter Comparisn

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
BALH has been running for a long time now. All the charecters has changed over time. Let us see which do you like better:-

1. Priya:- a. Initial before and just after marriage b. After falling in love with RAM c. When she left Ram and was living in Dubai or d. Post coma

2. Ram:- a. Initial Ram b. After her fell for Priya c. Ram as father of Pihu when Priya was presumed dead or d. Ram during and post coma of Priya

3. Pihu:- a. The child b. The teenaged girl or c. Now a lady in twenties

4. Sid:- a. The Villain b. The Supportive brother

5. Best Villain: - a. Niharika, b. Ayesha, c. Mamaji, d. Sid or any other

Try to rank all and also try to base them not only charecterwise but also acting wise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1. Priya: i like her since the beginning of BALH till now. But i enjoyed Raya more in the beginning when they were strangers and just after the marriage. Anyways for Priya Ram Kapoor i choose all 4 options of yours a), b), c), d).
2.Ram: I enjoyed Ram Kapoor's performance more in the beginning and after marriage. i didn't liked only one thing Juhi n Ayesha in his life and how he supported them. 

3. Pihu: a. The child

4. Sid: a. The Villain 

5. Best Villain:  a. Niharika

Apart from Ram, Priya and little Pihu i like Vikram, Neha and Sudhirji's character.
johnbips11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

BALH has been running for a long time now. All the charecters has changed over time. Let us see which do you like better:-

1. Priya:- a. Initial before and just after marriage b. After falling in love with RAM c. When she left Ram and was living in Dubai or d. Post coma
2. Ram:- a. Initial Ram b. After her fell for Priya c. Ram as father of Pihu when Priya was presumed dead or d. Ram during and post coma of Priya
3. Pihu:- a. The child b. The teenaged girl or c. Now a lady in twenties
4. Sid:- a. The Villain b. The Supportive brother
5. Best Villain: - a. Niharika, b. Ayesha, c. Mamaji, d. Sid or any other
Try to rank all and also try to base them not only charecterwise but also acting wise.

priya...a,b,d i didnt like it when she left dubai and for some silly reason ram was deprived of his own daughters love and pihu didnt get to live with her father

Ram...a,b,c,d except when he married ayesha to save her even though he did for kush who turned out be one beautiful soul but except that he was gem of a character

pihu the child

sid the villain

niharika best villain

shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priya and Ram I like them at all stages. Yes I did find it annoying that Priya left Ram and went to Dubai, and also that Ram married Ayesha, but then they are humans and are allowed a few mistakes.
Pihu: I loved her when she was a child. I don't hate her now, I think she needs help dealing with the trauma that she faced when she was a teenager. I think her present behavior stems from that.
Sid: Villain
Best Villain: Niharika
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

2. Ram:- a.initial ram (when neha and vik around him) b. After her fell for Priya c. Ram as father of Pihu when Priya was presumed dead 

d.post coma: i like all his habit of visiting the hospital-brought priya  to km-his plans to convince priya,now happy raya

3. Pihu:- a. The child 

acting wise i like all pihu,
about  anchal as pihu
i like anchal's acting also,i like her smile when she was getting ready for party (when akshay kumar came),

when she ask priya"mumma is anybody was there in your life before dad"and when she felt restless for a single lie(that she told she is talking with geethika,when she was talking with varun  she acted well

and about fenil as pihu
she is really would have suited for ruling kapoor industries in the appearance wise, 

yuvraj and fenil good pair

and about sonia as pihu:
(her hand is looks like amrita,(that bablie children hand with one single line in wrist)),

acting wise she is good,

but character really irritates me,she shouldnot interfere in sahani life,
she knew that sammy loves suhani,But she forcing him this is not the quality of raya,if priya is in this situation she will definitely step back,and will let sahani live happy life,

4. Sid b. The Supportive brother,

the excitement when he came to knew that pihu is in love,wow he behaves like his brother's daughter as  his own daughter,

5. Best Villain d. Sid,

compared to nihariha,sid's plan didnot that much backfired

Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya & Ram- In all stages of Balh except when Priya went to Dubai😭 & Ram when he married Ayesha😡

Pihu- Cute little 5 yr old👍🏼 & also as the teen till the Varun fiasco

Best Villian-Niharika😈 none of the others could even come close to her

Sid- As Villan was much better as he acted so well now he looks like a bechara