pakhi or kalpi love towards raghav - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Pheunli

Nooo!
I wont stand this repeated script.
If this is the upcoming track then..its a Bye..bye from my side to EMA.
The script needs to be fresh...
I think no body will be able to stand all these useless sacrifices which only make the life of the characters a joke.
& Kalpana is a strong girl she wont sacrifice anything especially for Pakhi (whom she hates the most in this world).

If its Raghav & Kalpana then the creatives & producers can introduce a new male lead for Pakhi.
No love triangles...sick & tired of watching same kind of stories.

Kalpi does not hate Pakhi. She just doesen't like that whenever she wants time wid Kamla, Pakhi cums barging in with her Kamla Maa thingy. Other than that Kalpi does not have any issues with Pakhi. I miss the younger Kalpi and Pakhi. They used to be gud friends until Kalpi got sent to hostel...
I somehow want Raghav to fall for Kalpi first.. and get possessive kind of man for her... Kalpi simply deserves true love, which her mom never gave her...

But guys... I think Kalpi loves Kamla more then anything else... and Pakki will strike a deal with Kalpi, if she hands over Raghav ... She will give up Kamla, and Kamla can always be with Kalpi... Paki seems to be totally selfish person.. or Kalpi will strike a deal, if I let you marry Raghav, you will let my mom leave alone... Obviously I do not want this to happen..
Kalpi has aldready lost Kamla to Pakhi. I dnt think she will sacrifice Raghav also. And about Pakhi striking a deal, I dnt think she will do it. Dhe loves Kamla and is like a tail behind her, so she wnt strike a deal. And second thing, Pakhi is not that bad as to do like tht. If she does, thn am sure Kalpi wnt sacrifice Raghav. Wnd I also want Raghav to fall for Kalpi first.
I agree wid u buddies...
I guess she won't scarifice any thing that too for pakhi
But kamla is her weakness & she can do anything to regain kamla's love...
& i'm feeling strongly after 2days epi that raghav will fall for kalpi 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000% for sure..
But pakhi will do deal wid kalpi..if u want ur mom back then give me raghav & if u want raghav then u'll lose ur mom for forever 😭
i agree with most of u who r sayin kalpi wont sacrifice her love cause i dont really see her to be the type to sacrifice honestly if it does come to tht point i believe raghav will not stand it... he will make sure kalpi wont leave him no matter wat... n i believe if kalpi does do it tht will jus make pakhi be a negative character in their lives which honestly i dont want i done with tht crap no offence... i jus want a pure love story with passion n intensity from raghav n kalpi gosh cant wait for tht.. hehe.. like u most of u r sayin raghav should fall for kalpi first tht is mostly goin to happen after today's epi im quite sure he will fall first she will later n right now i love their nok jhoks so i dont want some third wheel in their life right now or ever lol...😆
Agree with all of you ... But anybody can't decide except CV's unfortunately  ... 😕  Hope they will show us a fresh story ...Now, the first priority i must say it's RagNa's relationship