I just hate that 'Dracula'

Posted: 10 years ago
How could someone be so insane?? How can you taunt anyone for such things.

That Lady who is Bala's mother who knows that once Ishita and her son Subbu loved each other madly. She also knows very well that Ishita can never give birth to a child. When she got to know that Subbu's wife gave birth to a boy why did she call Ishita first of all?? What was the need????

Just to make her feel pity about her infertility she called Ishita. Go and Inform your family members Dammit😑... Why are  you taunting someone at this moment?

Such ladies are shame on the name of a woman. They don't deserve any respect. I just hate her.
 I wonder whether she is a WOMAN or a DRACULA??
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago
i hope after giving birth to subbu's son...his wife ragini doesn't run away with another guy...like shagun did...that women needs to be taught a lesson...i don't feel bad for her if ragini does what shagun did...i felt bad for ishu...the girl really loved this spineless coward subbu...
Seems d saying human birth is blessed one among different births  is right as animals,draculas,vampires etc..all trying n competing for human form n birth n existing in human forms.this  soul just took human form n long way to go n try in other births lool . don't know abt subbu but this lady so obsessed n misses ishita so much n still didn't get over ishita.ishita is so loving n nice person n priceless n spl tats y may be lool.
In tellyworld I have seen that a woman is a woman's worst enemy.. The glee with with which she was rubbing it in was terrible .. I think ishita had a lucky escape .. That woman as her MIL would have been a nightmare.
Your anger is justified in this case.

That woman should be ashamed of her gloating and doing so knowing how much she will be hurting Ishita is downright cruel and unforgiving.

The sad part is that some women do take pleasure in belittling other women for nothing more than feeling superior.

But as they say Karma is a bitch and it will come back to bite her sooner or later.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Day isn't far away, when she will be craving and beg Ishu to marry Shubu, either due to death of his wife or his wife running away like Shagun.. πŸ˜†..
But am sure she will be in deep guilt soon... like savita tai in PR
WELL THAT'S true !! it was bad to do such thing but there are such ladies in the world who enjoy seeing others in pain 
She's Ekta's vamp what else can you expect? They are known to kick the puppy when they are sick πŸ€’
Originally posted by Mages

i hope after giving birth to subbu's son...his wife ragini doesn't run away with another guy...like shagun did...that women needs to be taught a lesson...i don't feel bad for her if ragini does what shagun did...i felt bad for ishu...the girl really loved this spineless coward subbu...
Yes, I also want the same thing.
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Seems d saying human birth is blessed one among different births  is right as animals,draculas,vampires etc..all trying n competing for human form n birth n existing in human forms.this  soul just took human form n long way to go n try in other births lool . don't know abt subbu but this lady so obsessed n misses ishita so much n still didn't get over ishita.ishita is so loving n nice person n priceless n spl tats y may be lool.
Yes, this lady has human body but she doesn't deserves to be called a human being.🀒