India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

FUNPOST-FIVE QUESTIONS (Page 3)

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
4. they are waitng for real marriage between rudra and paro. they have lot of works to do at home; cant come for nothing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anukat

anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shim_ca

4. they are waitng for real marriage between rudra and paro. they have lot of works to do at home; cant come for nothing.

This seems to be very interesting! Lol!
expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Lol This is fun..I was always a top student..so Lemme try:

1. He secretly loosened the blind fold, so he could cheat easily and impress Bride's side.
  2. Banna sa got only guns...n obviously they are not for Paro so he got 0, n 2 X 0 = 0. So, thakursa will send them with nothing..Tongue
  3. She was looking for her Sajna who came with Dholi...but she got shocked and looked down immediately as it wasn't the man of her dreams/ nightmare i.e. Rudra. Embarrassed
  4. They had to travel through dessert to come here...so obviously women would have complained about the lack of privacy for nature's call...
  5. He met Laila mid-way and he couldn't manage to escape her seduction...so he stayed behind...lol...

hmmm...I need to study more these are just average answers...actually this is out of syllabus..so the paper setter should be lenient...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anukatFAYKHAN29

anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by expectappu

1. He secretly loosened the blind fold, so he could cheat easily and impress Bride's side.
  2. Banna sa got only guns...n obviously they are not for Paro so he got 0, n 2 X 0 = 0. So, thakursa will send them with nothing..Tongue
  3. She was looking for her Sajna who came with Dholi...but she got shocked and looked down immediately as it wasn't the man of her dreams/ nightmare i.e. Rudra. Embarrassed
  4. They had to travel through dessert to come here...so obviously women would have complained about the lack of privacy for nature's call...
  5. He met Laila mid-way and he couldn't manage to escape her seduction...so he stayed behind...lol...

hmmm...I need to study more these are just average answers...actually this is out of syllabus..so the paper setter should be lenient...Big smile

The second answer is fab! excellent! This is in syllabus! Out of syllabus is what is Mami's mothers name! ROFL

expectappuFAYKHAN29

expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anukat

The second answer is fab! excellent! This is in syllabus! Out of syllabus is what is Mami's mothers name! ROFL

I don't know mami's mother's name..but Paro's mother's name is Pushpasa...Tongue...that's why Rukhmani keeps following Paro in search of nector from an unblossomed flower...ROFL

anukatginco

FAYKHAN29 IF-Sizzlerz
FAYKHAN29
FAYKHAN29

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anukat

I don't know mami's mother's name..but Paro's mother's name is Pushpasa...Tongue...that's why Rukhmani keeps following Paro in search of nector from an unblossomed flower...ROFL

LOLLOLLOL.

hear from inside source, Rukhmani is bad influence,,rukhmani is taking seteroids

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anukat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index