India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

:/ LoVe ????? :/ (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
First I will want Shivani to repent for her actions big time after realising her mistake ... then she should learn to respect Raghu as a human being and also give respect to her family ..

Next stage should b love and even here I want Shivani to realise her love first and make efforts to win Raghu's heart since so far Raghu has made enough efforts to protect Shivani .. so it should b Shivani's turn during the love phase Tongue...

Raghu is secretly in love with Shivani even now but I guess his love is overshadowed by his duty as a sevak for now ... So it should b Shivani to make him realise that he is not just her sevak but her husband and love of her life too in future Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

First I will want Shivani to repent for her actions big time after realising her mistake ... then she should learn to respect Raghu as a human being and also give respect to her family ..

Next stage should b love and even here I want Shivani to realise her love first and make efforts to win Raghu's heart since so far Raghu has made enough efforts to protect Shivani .. so it should b Shivani's turn during the love phase Tongue...

Raghu is secretly in love with Shivani even now but I guess his love is overshadowed by his duty as a sevak for now ... So it should b Shivani to make him realise that he is not just her sevak but her husband and love of her life too in future Embarrassed

yes agree with u jyoti.. S has to repent for her actions.. and R should not forgive her so easily.. Evil Smile

Go to top