Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

:/ LoVe ????? :/ (Page 2)

Lianaa IF-Achieverz
Lianaa
Lianaa

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

Agree with u Naz..lets see when love track will start.and i think we r getting hot scenes everyday in haveli.the way R is controlling them..omg too hot to handle lol.he looks very cute while talking to them.and as for the cute scene-if shivani just stop shouting n insulting R it will be enough cuteness 4 me as ofnow.as nw dont even cant imagine romantic scenes of them until mu trck get over.so can we expect atleast this much peace 4m cvs?
Yeah.. loved it how Raghu is controlling everything.. He looks sooo hot yaarBlushing couldn't control myself..LOL but we didn't even get any romance scenes of Raghu and Shivani till now.. Only the dance sequence was perfect but then we didn't get any romantic scenes. Now it's high time for cv's to give us HOT ROMANTIC scenesBlushingROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAirRenu111awida

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post naz..
I think shivani will fall for raghu and express it to him and ofcourse he will not accept and i want shivani to do all the stupid things to make raghu do the same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAira_umaRenu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
wonderful post naz..and agree wid all ur views..i too want shi will fall in love first becaz raghu doesnt confess his love though he is in...and romance he do wid his eyes... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivzOnAir

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
The MU track will be prolonged as long as the evil trio are there to stoke the fire...AngryOuch ... first the trio have to be removed from Haveli or exposed.. only then there is chance for RnS to reconcile their differences... Ouch

ofcourse, the CVs should atleast tone down S's insults  .. the female lead character acting so shamefully will not be good for the serial in the long run... too much of negative image is not good...Shocked Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.IDivzOnAirheera1702Renu111

DivzOnAir IF-Dazzler
DivzOnAir
DivzOnAir

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I agree wit u guys. I think raghu is in love already, but just doesn't realise it.But I want shivani to confess it first. How she realises it, idk, mayb once d evil trio r thrown out. But I dnt think that v r that lucky, that immediately after this stupid mu track, v'll get the love story.

I think the next track wil be bela n hubby reconciliation. Mayb rashi goes to her hubby's place, but as they dnt knw that theirs is fake mrg, the family may treat rashi like a real couple. Then v'll hav plenty cute scenes.

heera1702

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hi,

good post dear

i also think that raghu has already started to fall for shivani ...n also shivani too is feeling something when raghu is close to her ... n it must be shivani who is going to fall in love first ...n confess her love...there can't be no other way... but we can't trust CVs... lets see

Raghu-shivani

Raghu-shivani Senior Member
Raghu-shivani
Raghu-shivani

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Good post and comments by all.

I hope to see love track starting soon.
kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Its possible that Shivani may be the first to Realise that she is falling in luv shuv. But it may take a long time for both the parties to Accept that. And I'm quite certain our dear Raghu will need to hear it from someone else, perhaps Bela, that the line between devotion and love has become blurred in his heart.  Until then, he is going to be in absolute denial about it LOL

heera1702

Go to top