Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful post naz..and agree wid all ur views..i too want shi will fall in love first becaz raghu doesnt confess his love though he is in...and romance he do wid his eyes... 😳
The MU track will be prolonged as long as the evil trio are there to stoke the fire...😡 ... first the trio have to be removed from Haveli or exposed.. only then there is chance for RnS to reconcile their differences... 

ofcourse, the CVs should atleast tone down S's insults  .. the female lead character acting so shamefully will not be good for the serial in the long run... too much of negative image is not good...😲 😕

I agree wit u guys. I think raghu is in love already, but just doesn't realise it.But I want shivani to confess it first. How she realises it, idk, mayb once d evil trio r thrown out. But I dnt think that v r that lucky, that immediately after this stupid mu track, v'll get the love story.

I think the next track wil be bela n hubby reconciliation. Mayb rashi goes to her hubby's place, but as they dnt knw that theirs is fake mrg, the family may treat rashi like a real couple. Then v'll hav plenty cute scenes.
hi,

good post dear

i also think that raghu has already started to fall for shivani ...n also shivani too is feeling something when raghu is close to her ... n it must be shivani who is going to fall in love first ...n confess her love...there can't be no other way... but we can't trust CVs... lets see
Good post and comments by all.

I hope to see love track starting soon.
Its possible that Shivani may be the first to Realise that she is falling in luv shuv. But it may take a long time for both the parties to Accept that. And I'm quite certain our dear Raghu will need to hear it from someone else, perhaps Bela, that the line between devotion and love has become blurred in his heart.  Until then, he is going to be in absolute denial about it ðŸ˜†
First I will want Shivani to repent for her actions big time after realising her mistake ... then she should learn to respect Raghu as a human being and also give respect to her family ..

Next stage should b love and even here I want Shivani to realise her love first and make efforts to win Raghu's heart since so far Raghu has made enough efforts to protect Shivani .. so it should b Shivani's turn during the love phase 😛...

Raghu is secretly in love with Shivani even now but I guess his love is overshadowed by his duty as a sevak for now ... So it should b Shivani to make him realise that he is not just her sevak but her husband and love of her life too in future 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

First I will want Shivani to repent for her actions big time after realising her mistake ... then she should learn to respect Raghu as a human being and also give respect to her family ..

Next stage should b love and even here I want Shivani to realise her love first and make efforts to win Raghu's heart since so far Raghu has made enough efforts to protect Shivani .. so it should b Shivani's turn during the love phase 😛...

Raghu is secretly in love with Shivani even now but I guess his love is overshadowed by his duty as a sevak for now ... So it should b Shivani to make him realise that he is not just her sevak but her husband and love of her life too in future 😳

yes agree with u jyoti.. S has to repent for her actions.. and R should not forgive her so easily.. 😈