Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

a complete episode - 7th jan

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
todays episode really had lot to offer...
starting with ranvi ratan convo.. it was very much required as ranvi needed some reality check.. glad ratan told him all those things.. clearly he dint fullfill some basic dreams of his mother.. as simple as completing his education.. and the last line of ratan clrealy woke ranvi out of slumber, that for someone if veera will spoil her life will u be able to like that person?? i am sure karan would have made his round in ranvi's head..

then coming to the cute fight of gunjan and baldev.. awww they have seriously gotten adorable after the leap.. gunjan jumping everywhere with the phone pretending to talk to veera.. ha ha her dialogues was hillarious "veerji ke sapnon mein bhi tum hi aa rahi ho.. aur woh maaf kar de maaf kar kehte hain"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. baldev was too good.. veera uska saara neend chaain uda chuki hai.. hehe he wanted to know when she is goin.. hmmm why baldev why do u wanna know?? 

ranvi's music was so beautiful.. can someone get me a mp3 version pls for my mobile..pls pls pls.. gunjan just came running looking for him.. only her heart could connect to the music from his heart..so beautiful.. rarely we get to see such innocent love stories on tv.. i just love it

then was the part when chaiji took gunjans name.. it was like ranvi missed his heartbeat for that very second.. and all of them looked at him.. it is somehow like all of them liked the idea of gunjan including ranvi ofcourse.. yeah then veera spoke some reality.. but she wasnt wrong really

uff this surjeet singh is too much.. i am glad baldev clearly knows whats wrong.. but he is somewehere stuck cos of his sarpanch dreams.. this surjeet singh clearly manipulated baldev to think of his sisters allinace with the guy SS mentioned.. he knew what baldev's move would be.. i think beldev is going to put bot only gunjan into trouble, but also himself and ranvi along.. 

precap was amazing.. ranvis anger on veera.. i just looovveed it.. when he said yeh shaadi ki baat kar kar ke mera sar garam ho gaya hai..something like that.. 
overall awsome.. i think that ranjan scene of washing her feet is tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ranvi's music was so beautiful.. can someone get me a mp3 version pls for my mobile..pls pls pls.. gunjan just came running looking for him.. only her heart could connect to the music from his heart..so beautiful.. rarely we get to see such innocent love stories on tv.. i just love it
ommy good dis s something unique in tv๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thkx 4 the written update
was waiting 4 it...if 2morrw s tht feet washing scene v will have to wait for next week 4 gunjans shaadi scene๐Ÿ˜’

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nehaarshi09

ommy good dis s something unique in tv๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thkx 4 the written update
was waiting 4 it...if 2morrw s tht feet washing scene v will have to wait for next week 4 gunjans shaadi scene๐Ÿ˜’

Yeah i think shaadi scene nd veera coming to know d truth may b nxt week nd then she might start operation ranjan