Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
She was disturbed.. but still she didn't show it to Dv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37

aparna37 Goldie
aparna37
aparna37

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
yaar, DV ne sach hi kaha hai, Saanchi se pyaar karne ke liye jigar ki zaroorat hai, dil se kaam nahi chalega, We don't know our Saanchi's  mood.  Chalo aaj ke liye DV bach gaya, mujhe is baat ki khushi hai.

Edited by aparna37 - 07 January 2014 at 9:33pm

naneta

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drveena

Originally posted by naneta

did you observe one thing...even after the dangerous convo with DD..; Sanchi was very much normal with DV...not ignoring him...nor throwing tantrums...I really liked it Clap

waah ! kya baat hai nancy.Big smile... aaj kal you seem to be praising saachi a lot ... i like it..Wink

grrrhhh...m praising her bcz she dint bully my DV yest...she dint bash him for his DD faults. ROFL
AARMAY1 Goldie
AARMAY1
AARMAY1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
yes, i like it... you know,  as we all expected she was strong when taking with Dad,  she was disturbed but didn't show it to DV.Smile
naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Nanu...what has happened Yaar...although I liked the episode it was only because it was different than the rest of the episodes we have been seeing since months...also the story progressed. What has been the real hero of the show is the love story that has gone completely haywire with no chemistry...forced romance and no depth in relation. If Saachi will change her mind on listening to DV's mom s gyan tab to ho chuka...DV ki mom Saachi ko dara rahi thi...and if she gets scared that no one will accept her to fir to ho gaya. She warned Prachi against marriage in that family as she didn't see even Sunil supporting but in her case DV lives and dies for her.
It was still understandable that mommy would plead Saachi and she will give up but seeing the precap it has scared me more. They were only discussing the realities ...if this made Saachi so scared that she gave up love then I am going to bash her much more.

to some extent...I agree with you Vinnie...bcz its now a habit to see Sanchi always bashing DV for no reason. Her character has been diminishing since Ulka paat...so I understand ur feelings. But my point is we still can give them a benefit of doubt...they can improve things within given time period. am I right??
koyelbasu IF-Rockerz
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
In today's episode I am proud of Saachi. This is that old Saachi I am in love with. Intelligent, smart, independent , strong. I don't know what is going to happen next. but in this particular episode, Saachi was awesome.StarStarStarStarStar

naneta

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Yes nancy...she truly handled DV's akdoo dad with elan and maturity... Sanchi rocks...

naneta

Go to top