naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
did you observe one thing...even after the dangerous convo with DD..; Sanchi was very much normal with DV...not ignoring him...nor throwing tantrums...I really liked it 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup ryt nancy i also notice dis n dats y i lyk saachi 2day. Aj pehli bar lga jaise saachi DV ko samaj rhi he use aj pta chala DV kitna pyara he
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

did you observe one thing...even after the dangerous convo with DD..; Sanchi was very much normal with DV...not ignoring him...nor throwing tantrums...I really liked it 👏

She is an unpredictable lady...kab kya kare samajh nahin aata. Today she was behaving sane and normal.
naneta thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

She is an unpredictable lady...kab kya kare samajh nahin aata. Today she was behaving sane and normal.

🤣
naneta thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonali164

Yup ryt nancy i also notice dis n dats y i lyk saachi 2day. Aj pehli bar lga jaise saachi DV ko samaj rhi he use aj pta chala DV kitna pyara he

agree 😳 .
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nanu...what has happened Yaar...although I liked the episode it was only because it was different than the rest of the episodes we have been seeing since months...also the story progressed. What has been the real hero of the show is the love story that has gone completely haywire with no chemistry...forced romance and no depth in relation. If Saachi will change her mind on listening to DV's mom s gyan tab to ho chuka...DV ki mom Saachi ko dara rahi thi...and if she gets scared that no one will accept her to fir to ho gaya. She warned Prachi against marriage in that family as she didn't see even Sunil supporting but in her case DV lives and dies for her.
It was still understandable that mommy would plead Saachi and she will give up but seeing the precap it has scared me more. They were only discussing the realities ...if this made Saachi so scared that she gave up love then I am going to bash her much more.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Atlast dv moved n talked to his parents abt saachi so tats y may be 
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

waah ! kya baat hai nancy.😃... aaj kal you seem to be praising saachi a lot ... i like it..😉
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chalo thoda aqal tu aya Sachi ko lol .. Atleast she don't throw tantrums at dv
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She was disturbed.. but still she didn't show it to Dv