Beintehaan:Written Update 7th January 2014

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update Edited by -Niha- - 10 years ago
PERFEQXION thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. ðŸ˜Š
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg did I read right...zeeshan tells his mom 2 increase the dowry amount? oh my days, so he's jus as money minded as his parents r... that's so bad!
sumaiya was so rude 2 speak 2 shabana the way she did. I understand usman did wrong by taking money out of her purse and didn't tell her but tht doesn't mean u take ur anger out on sum1 that had no idea of what usman had done... if u want to shout, shout at ur husband why say bad things 2 shabana... m surprised shabana stil kept the money? if I was her i'd return it back!
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks...!!!
zeeshan& his parents r so evil...such money minded people..!!!
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for written update dear...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

omg did I read right...zeeshan tells his mom 2 increase the dowry amount? oh my days, so he's jus as money minded as his parents r... that's so bad!

sumaiya was so rude 2 speak 2 shabana the way she did. I understand usman did wrong by taking money out of her purse and didn't tell her but tht doesn't mean u take ur anger out on sum1 that had no idea of what usman had done... if u want to shout, shout at ur husband why say bad things 2 shabana... m surprised shabana stil kept the money? if I was her i'd return it back!

Yes, Zeeshan after knowing from his mother that Zain is there at Aliya's house, tells her mother to increase Dowry amount by 10 Lakhs. Not only money minded but he seems greedy as well from his character which is just unexpected after watching earlier episodes because he seen to be a normal and happy individual which I think was wrong assumption by us.

Zain's mother Sumaiya talks straightly but agreed that she was rude with Shabana . Sumaiya intentionally said all those stuffs to Shabana so that she can feel insulted and dejected . She wanted her to realise that the money is not just for   help, it is their Ehsaan/  obligation /favour to them

I think that there is some mystery behind Usmaan and Sumaiya's relation . Both behave so odd with each other

I think Shabana kept the money because she is aware of Sumaiya's habits . Secondly they need that money for Aliya's Nikaah

Thankyou for update..