how many seeing raman felt bad

Posted: 10 years ago
had tears seeing raman state when shagun left him and now he misses his daughter.
such a emotional episode were his mom go on saying that ruhi and raman will find happiness again and ishita is shown.
raman ishita scene at last part was so nice he could see the pain in her .
loving each bit of this serials actors are acting so well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
yes it was a really good episode 👍🏼
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
todays epi ws PERFECT...emotional scenes frm all quarters..!!

i felt bad for ALL...esp 3-IshRa&Ruhi...
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice n heart touching episode...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u can imagine..how painful it is u love ur wife more thn life..and she cooly dumps u fr ur boss jst tht he is morw rich..
he had tc of ruhi frm the day sge was jst 6 mon old...

and tdy sgagun walkscin andctakes  ruhi with her...

karan was superb tdy..so was divyanka

loved evry bit...
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lovedd the episode.Honestly i never expected karan patel can be so good.My heart went out to him when he was crying in his bedroom 💔
And Mrs bhalla...well she acts so well...I love her. I really await the day when ishu will be by raman's side and that ashok and shagun will burn seeing his success and happiness.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the episode was heart-touching and perfect...
raman is such a heartbroken man...he missed his daughter alot...i hope this time round when ruhi comes back to him...he is a changed man and showers all the hidden love on her...
he could feel the pain of ishu too but then blinded by anger which is understandable...
Ishra scene was pure and divine...
toshi was right everyone knows that devki maiya give birth to lord krishna but then it was yashoda maiya who showered him love and taught him the right path of life...adopted mother worth is more than birth mother...well said...infact standing ovation to point this hint on Ishu-Ruhi...it was such a beautiful moment
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the past few episodes had me feeling very disappointed with the progress of this show and what it showcased. I was beginning to lose all interest, but today's episode was just heart touching and has got me hooked to the show again. loved the performance of karan and divyanka. these two are just perfect as Raman and ishita 👍🏼Edited by Aamina2013 - 10 years ago
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Raman used to love his wife a lot and he as open about it.. he trusted her completely.. but when she deceived .. he lost that emotion from him.. he is not expressive .. he never expresses his love anymore.. he still loves his dad, mom and roohi.. but he cannot show it ...  it was lovely yday .. ishita was also too good.. 
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You could feel the pain of each character...!! Ruhi, Raman, Ishita, Dadi did a really good job..!!