Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

EBI 7/1/14- will they measure up to their names?

skcp Senior Member
skcp
skcp

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
okay , so how many are yet to come back to earth after that adrenaline high epi?
 seriously , ebi lived up to its expectations and more. 
kudos to the entire team for yet another brilliantly executed episodeClap

coming to the epi- if yesterday all was about impending storm , today was about people caught in the storm.

the epi starts with tara the intelligent one smartly calling up mj when she notices something fishy. this shows just how much tara relies on mj to be the saviour .  and also just how much mj trusts her and her judgement, when in a moment, without much ado he storms out of the house on wifeys request. 
that kind of trust is not easy to build up on and mriara showing that just shows how much a part of each other they are.

taras bravery in trying to confront the goons reminded me of that very first scene of ebi where tara deals with the brutes who try to stop her from opening her shop. today in the face of crisis tara was calm and ready. i can only hope that in future she continues to be so. she is going to need it.

meanwhile mj is in a fix as to which way to go. on one hand he can see the gun pointed at the podium and on the other hand he knows he might lose valuable time in trying to confront the goons.mjs photography history used brilliantly here.( its with such attention to small details that audience are hooked StarClap). i dont know what he would have done had he alone been aware of the situation but i think mjs decision to go to jairaj and rp was taken mainly bcoz he knew tara was going the other way. he trusted his wife to hold the other end at a sub conscious level. once again mjs trust in tara is emphasised.

and rp- really! the man was literally caught by mj with hand in cookie jar, so to speak and yet he adamantly carries out his plan. devious!Angry
 what brought a knot of emotion in my throat and a spurt of anger in my heart was mj requesting both of them to move to safety. the guy even knowing of rps nature chose to save him too. he didnt  think rationally in that moment, but emotionally, which shows to me that once mj respected rp too and had craved his attention and acceptance too. but i think later mj will rethink once he is out of his bind.

and finally the anticlimax- 
                                                 for days now  we all have been speculating as to who is going to get hurt. my mind actually hurt with the thinking of all possibilitiesEmbarrassed

for days now we all who have seen the episodes, seeing how mj keeps telling in his monologues just how much tara means to him, how aradhana keeps remembering her, all the mriara romance and especially that gun wala scene on KC track have been speculating that tara is going to be hurt.- is it predictable? yes! but with such potential for drama, nobody really minded.( there is a reason why all k serials do well enough despite of predictable tracks) i mean mjs open affection for tara is something we all want to see more than his monologues. so we were kinda expecting it

on the other hand reports and gossip indicated jairaj would be hurt.  not many actually wanted this coz that would have been a thanda track.jairaj getting shot doesnt anyones purpose and yet we were ready for that too coz it would be different.

now as for mj, yes we have speculated that he might be hurt too but i for one didnt honestly expect that to happen, and i know some did( kudos to their thinking caps, looks like mine is rusty)
hence imagine the impact on mera chota dimaag when mj gets hit!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry and the whole monologues take a different meaning now.

and once again ebi team proves why we love this showClap by choosing the least expected path and also by portraying it brilliantly. they held on tightly the secret of who is gonna get hurt and that was a frustrating but entirely good call, whether intentional or not ( after all i have been waiting for 3 weeks in a row for an ebi segment on our telly news shows)

now this particular twist opens up a whole new set of possibilities and i for one cant wait
1) so far the world has seen mj as a criminal, a beast. nobody knew who he was in reality. but today he put himself in the line of fire for his loved ones. that is surely going to raise a question in any intelligent mind as to his criminal nature. i guess we will see media harassing the shekhawats regarding mj and here tara will blast them off their feet with her words.
2) secondly, aradhana will get to see first hand, as to just how much tara loves mj and also his nature once again proven by his wounds will finally listen to what tara has been trying to say. i sincerely hope aradhana relieves mj of his promise and will accept mriara together. after all tara needs both of them to fight . mj needs atleast one mother on his side and i have no hopes of nimmo being that one!
3) rp/kalavati s plan backfires and how! he had planned on garnering sympathy and the end of jairaj together. but now what will happen is sympathy for mj and speculation on the case which rp absolutely doesnt need!WinkBig smile

and finally- question of the day- the mystery girl...
is she or is she not radha? the question is on everyones minds!
and i for one am glad to see priyal gor. i have loved her in DEK and the moment i saw that profile , i knew and the post on the forum confirmed it, its the lovely princess herself . welcome to ebi priyal. 
now as to who she is in the serial, there are some serious gaps in the story on this regard but iam hoping soon all questions will be cleared.
my dearest wish now is to see both the girls get together to save mj .

and finally will both tara and mj live up to their names? she as the one who heals and  he as the one who defies death respectively. ? yes they will as we all know but its going to be something worth watching! and the precap...cant wait for tomorrowSmile

Edited by skcp - 07 January 2014 at 11:25am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_layranigahladhatelove2012bright_star89mai_manmaujiShagufElinaAllbut1..oishu..mastaTmohikaveriw2008AnjanaYYZmisty85Badtameez_Dil

mastaTmohi IF-Sizzlerz
mastaTmohi
mastaTmohi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Mmm I thought id point out nimmio!! Is she going to warm up to MJ?? Remembering what her hubsy love said to her and MJ saving js!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShagufElina

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Gosh that mystery girl is just eat up my mind...why cv shown her in this beautiful episode...

I just prey to cv...Please please dont put her in that hospital where we all ebi lovers expecting mriara love scene...finger cross

ShagufElina

ShagufElina IF-Rockerz
ShagufElina
ShagufElina

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
What a lovely update...
I agree Mj's trust on tara...
Full powerpacked episode...with Khatron ke Khiladi MriAra...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I feel Nimmo will change after this... considering she loves JR genuinely... AD's perceptions will also change... I was thinking about MJ's monologues... & that's why I felt he'll get hit... & I was right the shooter did try second shot... but failed... You are right... MJ's behaviour will get noticed publically & he'll get all the sympathies which RP doesn't want... plus after witnessing this Radha might try to meet MJ in hospital & Tara may find out about her...

skcp

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
MJ and Tara work perfectly as team!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

The level of trust and understanding that they have came handy in this crisis!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Both rely on each other and trust each other to do the right thing!!!!!

Now MJ has gotten shot and is lying in Tara's lap!!!!!!Smile

A significant scene!!!!!Smile Smile

Parvati had taken the form of Goddess Tara and taken Lord Shiva on her lap to revive him when he fell unconscious from drinking the poison created from churning the ocean!!!!!

Many of us wanted MJ to get shot and after all the news of Jairaj getting shot, I am glad he is safe as we need him to take care of MJ's case!!!!!Smile

Good to see EBI surprise us but I would like it if it continues to be different and do not make Radha MJ's ex!!!!!

Now everyone will see just how much Tara loves Mrityunjay!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skcpmai_manmauji

Dilsha IF-Rockerz
Dilsha
Dilsha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Nice post. I was about to make a post as MriAra as a team. They trust each other a lot. That's y Tara called him up first and MJ didn't even qs her and came running to the rally. Today's epi was full of suspense. MJ's photography skills came handy. I hope it's recorded. Ur right. Rp plan backfired. Now MJ's gonna get all sympathy. Aradhana will see how much her daughter loves MJ and can't live without him. This is gonna be game changer for all. Can't wait for Tom

skcp

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
nice post dear...Smile..but iss mystery girl ne sara maja kirkira kar diyaAngry

skcp

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top