Karan in today's episode

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was really pissed off today at the table scene. He didnt want to get married and there is no mistake of sakshi in it. Now that he is married he wants to be free and for that he is playing with her feelings. When yiu tell ur present about your ex its to show trust and not for bearing taunts from them. Glad sakshi is strong!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know! If this continues I won't like karan hopefully sakshi finds out that he is faking
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully sakshi finds out her is faking
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Yea...if this continues il definitely start disliking him!! 
ArshaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously I didn't like him in today's episodes either.  I am also glad Sakshi is strong. 
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda understand what Karan is going through (Personal Experience ๐Ÿ˜‰) 
Sakshi is strong enough to bear his tantrums.. He is such a cute kid ๐Ÿ˜† No worries..  Let her find that he is faking and then we will see how Sakshi will be tackling his nautankis..!!! Waiting for it !!! 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Karan is acting like a spoilt child and he really is too immature to have been coerced into marrying.

But that aside he has to go through with his antics before he realizes that he is dealing with a pretty savvy wife and his mother who when finding out what he is up to will have to deal with not one but two determined women.

Then Karan is going to wake up to his responsibilities  but that is going to take some time.
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well! I too dint like him today
he shud understand that he got married nw n its no use of play any games nw
bt sbb showed na ki sakshi will soon get to knw dat hez acting
waiting for that epi
Homeslice thumbnail
Sakshi does find out that Karan is faking and also will give him a dose of his own medicine.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They can't show Karan falling for Sakshi so fast, so they r dragging it a bit. So these antics of Karan will go on for some more time, till then let's be patient๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†