India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Zee ignoring our calls (Page 2)

LoveRomance0 Senior Member
LoveRomance0
LoveRomance0

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Do channels and PHs really care what the audience is saying unless there are 100+ calls complaining about same issue. I think they just continue as they want with slight modifications. Maybe future tracks may see some improvement based on current feedback but since the current tracks end in a few days/weeks anyways and ppl stop complaining they dont really care.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
well i think this scenes were shot earlier thats why they could not do anything at the last moment and had to air for the sake of it...
lets have patience though it is going to burst soon for me too...lets wait this week...maximum by monday-tuesday least...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGigglesakdhadeewaanii

jodah IF-Dazzler
jodah
jodah

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
i think zee can only pass our feedback to the writers of JA else everything is up to the production house of JA but i think because of rajat injury they are dragging this track & i think benazir track it will end soon may be this week or next week
hope so & i want so tolerance level is reaching on last level watching jalal kisses to benazir Wacko
TheGiggles Senior Member
TheGiggles
TheGiggles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well i think this scenes were shot earlier thats why they could not do anything at the last moment and had to air for the sake of it...
lets have patience though it is going to burst soon for me too...lets wait this week...maximum by monday-tuesday least...
This!
Lakshs Groupbie
Lakshs
Lakshs

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I felt jalal's characterization lost its grip... Yes he is only 22 during this time of his life but just before this he showed a lot of maturity in handling things and then there was a landslide! 
I started watching serials only because of jodha akbar, which was by chance. I was so impressed as to how small screen had improved quality in production and the dialogues and of course the acting...and now...I am disappointed. It almost feels the ph is looking for ideas and have not planned this far ahead. Acting and every thing is taking the back seat. 

Why???

Edited by Lakshs - 07 January 2014 at 5:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarpsonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Unless there is a fall in Trp's, this track will continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarp

akdhadeewaanii IF-Dazzler
akdhadeewaanii
akdhadeewaanii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

correctBig smile
Lakshs Groupbie
Lakshs
Lakshs

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Unless there is a fall in Trp's, this track will continue.

Btw, thanks to you Sonia, I was wondering who this guy was in your profile pic and found out about ipkknd and I just loved it and him... My god he just too cute... Sorry for bringing up another serial in this thread but it is not competing serial since it is over... 

I have been meaning to tell you this for a while... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarp

Go to top