Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think zee can only pass our feedback to the writers of JA else everything is up to the production house of JA but i think because of rajat injury they are dragging this track & i think benazir track it will end soon may be this week or next week
hope so & i want so tolerance level is reaching on last level watching jalal kisses to benazir
TheGiggles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well i think this scenes were shot earlier thats why they could not do anything at the last moment and had to air for the sake of it...

lets have patience though it is going to burst soon for me too...lets wait this week...maximum by monday-tuesday least...

This!
Lakshs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I felt jalal's characterization lost its grip... Yes he is only 22 during this time of his life but just before this he showed a lot of maturity in handling things and then there was a landslide! 
I started watching serials only because of jodha akbar, which was by chance. I was so impressed as to how small screen had improved quality in production and the dialogues and of course the acting...and now...I am disappointed. It almost feels the ph is looking for ideas and have not planned this far ahead. Acting and every thing is taking the back seat. 

Why???
Edited by Lakshs - 10 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unless there is a fall in Trp's, this track will continue.
akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

well i think this scenes were shot earlier thats why they could not do anything at the last moment and had to air for the sake of it...

lets have patience though it is going to burst soon for me too...lets wait this week...maximum by monday-tuesday least...

correct😃
Lakshs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Unless there is a fall in Trp's, this track will continue.

Btw, thanks to you Sonia, I was wondering who this guy was in your profile pic and found out about ipkknd and I just loved it and him... My god he just too cute... Sorry for bringing up another serial in this thread but it is not competing serial since it is over... 

I have been meaning to tell you this for a while... 
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it destroying  jalal's character. 
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This episode was clearly shot earlier...They always shoot the episodes a week before telecasting it! I guess this is called episode bank or whatever...the track will come to an end in next week only.  Edited by jshweta16 - 10 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
They've trained them well. I rung up & they put me through the same spiel. ðŸ˜¡
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡