Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

PRECAP OMGG!

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey everybody.

I've been watching veera for quite some time now and my initial reactions after the leap were penned in this post: 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3831708

This show's backbone was the brother-sister bond that embodied how ranvi single-handedly was being Veera's father and mother. After the leap, i think the CVs failed to develop this bond accurately. Yes, making epic sacrifices is part of the parental duty but before the leap, ranvi was veera's best teacher. Whilst they were buddies simultaneously, ranvi was also her moral compass and guide. I missed Ranvi being the mature one drilling sense into Veera every now and then. The post-leap Ranvi was perpetually in awe of Veera. Although he said to Ratan that he will be the first one to scold Veera if she commits a mistake, it seemed hard to believe...

coming to the precap: I saw a tinge of the old ranveera. No, I don't want ranvi to scold veera all the time or take off his anger on her unnecessarily but they need to be frank with each other. Catch her if she lies. Protect her from weird guys. Give her a talk about landing up in trouble with random guys.  

i love the Ranjan and Veeba tracks but the CVs also need to solidify the comfort the brother and sister shared. Sacrifice is not the only dimension to their bond. The pre leap ranvi considered veera more of an adult than the current one does Tongue

Edited by rrk401 - 07 January 2014 at 11:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramiluvrainaartiraithena1Sasha_Yuvreenbwoodlover01Priya_990naq5-Urvi-S.H.I.E.L.D.Fr0zenkrupaasonu-monuParAnJas

-Urvi- IF-Dazzler
-Urvi-
-Urvi-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Loved both of your posts!

First of all, I want to say that I just read your previous post and you pretty much echoed all of my thoughts there. I agree that Digaganga is a good actor, but even now, almost 2 months on, I still don't feel like she fits the character Veera completely. They've done such a perfect job picking all the adults actors, from Ranvi to Dalbeer, but I think they could've done better with Veera. I'm not hating, I do like her, but just not as Veera.

Back to this post, THANK YOU! You have once again taken the words right out of my mouth. I'm thoroughly enjoying the show right now, the last time I looked forward to the next episode this much was when Veera's nana-nani came (obviously for different reasons - I think I cried at every episode for 3 weeks straight then lol). RanJan and VeeBa are a delight to watch, but that's not what this show is!! Of course we have had Ranveera scenes, but I don't properly feel like we have Ermm To satiate myself I've been watching some of the kids scenes (they were better than perfect - Shivin and Digaganga may be doing a fantastic job, but they aren't quite on par yet as siblings with Bhavesh and Harshita in my opinion) and you're so right, the precap might finally show us the Ranveera we haven't seen in a long time!

I don't want to get too hopeful from the precap, but I definitely breathed a huge sigh of relief when I watched it! Let's just hope that it's executed properly, and it actually has a point - I don't want it to be a small telling off and then 'sorry'. Stern Smile And hopefully there'll be more to come. They're both adults and still haven't had a proper grown up conversation yet! For one thing, yes Ranvi has agreed to get married, but as his sister shouldn't Veera at least ask if he likes someone? Even if she doesn't think he does - any sister would ask at the very least!

Edited by -Urvi- - 07 January 2014 at 12:00pm
rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@urvi Glad you liked the post! agree, they really haven't had a proper grown up conversation yet! Their conversations are trivial and candy-flossy. Gunjan and Baldev have more detailed scenes backing up their bonding. Hoping for the best tonight. Hope ranvi understands he has the right to scold veera every now and then. Maybe not about the marriage thing because thats not really her fault but she needs some heart to heart with her brother fixing her methinks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urvi-

ParAnJas IF-Sizzlerz
ParAnJas
ParAnJas

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
yeah CV's should focus on Ranveera more ... but veera lies everytime to Ranvi... she also should not do that... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401krupaa

krupaa IF-Rockerz
krupaa
krupaa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
yeh even i think cvs are loosing their focus from ranveera, may be because so many tracks are goiing hand in hand.
waiting for todays episode lets see, how veera reacts when his veerji scolds her regarding that karan.
just hope she listens to her veerji and doesn't support karan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401ParAnJas

ParAnJas IF-Sizzlerz
ParAnJas
ParAnJas

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krupaa

yeh even i think cvs are loosing their focus from ranveera, may be because so many tracks are goiing hand in hand.
waiting for todays episode lets see, how veera reacts when his veerji scolds her regarding that karan.
just hope she listens to her veerji and doesn't support karan

yeah Krupaa me too waiting for today's episode... Ranvi shouted at Veera Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top