Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rishabgosavi

it was great episode n just loved the scene when pratap and rana khetta was pledging n what is this DB upto she can't even keep quiet ðŸ˜¡

yes the pledge was great, i was like omg their hands are bleeding, koi bandage lagao lol ðŸ˜†
yes DB ke mu pe patti laga do koi!!! ðŸ˜¡
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrinath

Well Guys as expected Bhills have sided with Mewar & Pratap catching Lattha before he reached Bairam Khan was nice. Now when Bairam will enter the Jungle with his huge Mughal army he will have to face the rusty bhills. Well now Pratap will be shown doing some heroic deeds like he did during Shams Khan & there Udai Singh too will be seen in spite of being injured will defeat Surtan & in the end Mewar will be victorious. 

yes, Bhils siding with Mewad was going to happen, but lets see how they keep Natha away from BK!!
how many attempts did Akbar make on Chittod? 2? (since you are the history expert ðŸ˜‰)
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

yes, Bhils siding with Mewad was going to happen, but lets see how they keep Natha away from BK!!
how many attempts did Akbar make on Chittod? 2? (since you are the history expert ðŸ˜‰)

Love the way faisal climb on tree just like monkey :). 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

Love the way faisal climb on tree just like monkey :). 

haha, that was great, we are primates afterall ðŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Intrepida

yes DB and Rao should get married! they may end up killing each other, but who cares right? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Jungle scene was one the best scenes!

Perfect combo 🤣

Tonight episode is also good. Rao Surtan...omg !!! i dnt know whether should i laugh or cry to see him 😆😆
Poor Bhill guy...Nathya is very greedy...he is now against Bhills-Pratap...In last scene how he looked at the poison, i m really in fear what's his plan..
Another fear comes in my mind - every time when Pratap wins, he loses his dear ones like Raj Rana Bahadur, Som & Krishna...now who will be targeted ??

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Perfect combo 🤣

Tonight episode is also good. Rao Surtan...omg !!! i dnt know whether should i laugh or cry to see him 😆😆
Poor Bhill guy...Nathya is very greedy...he is now against Bhills-Pratap...In last scene how he looked at the poison, i m really in fear what's his plan..
Another fear comes in my mind - every time when Pratap wins, he loses his dear ones like Raj Rana Bahadur, Som & Krishna...now who will be targeted ??

yes!! I started another topic for tonight ðŸ˜‰ but no worries, 
yes Rao surtan was omg!! i wanted to laugh and then wanted to kill him in the next instance lol, 
yes Nattha needs to be beheaded as thats the only way to stop his greed
yea I am worried for his friends, its true everytime he wins, he loses someone dear, what a misfortune!