Bhil-Rajput Bhai-Bhai, A DeshDrohi, and a creepy lady

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Jai Mewad, is all I could say when the Bhils and Rajputana joined hands!! it was great to see Rana Khetta and Pratap pledging this commitment on Bappa Rawal's Sword!! 

So the battlefield was blah except for Rao Surtan's funny dialogues, when is going to die? lol, I am going to miss the character!

Dheerbai is going to get all of them in to trouble or worse killed, some one please gag her!! Though I liked Jaywantabai's decision of letting her go, I wish she had gone!

The creepy lady, she creeped me out, thanks cameraman, you zoomed in quick and scared me haha!

The war planning on the Bhil-Pratap front was interesting, and it was exactly how Pratap caught the desh drohi back when Mewad was going to fight the Afghans 👏👏- nice take there, I loved the way Pratap caught Natha- that was worth the watch!!! 👏 I hope Natha is not able to convey any message to the Mughals!

Edited by Intrepida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. 
Do MP team has different team that write episode as now a days i have less to complain :) other then the way US is fighting not enough action.

Yes finally they are showing prataps strength. 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

Thanks for update. 

Do MP team has different team that write episode as now a days i have less to complain :) other then the way US is fighting not enough action.

Yes finally they are showing prataps strength. 

haha, yea MP writers ko akal aa gayi! haha😆 
yes i agree the real battlefield was lacking action and the planning side (Pratap and Bhils) was more filled with action!! 

yes I loved the arrow scene at the end, I thought they would torture us with a cliffhanger, but thank god they didnt do that!! 
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was great episode n just loved the scene when pratap and rana khetta was pledging n what is this DB upto she can't even keep quiet 😡
shrinath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Guys as expected Bhills have sided with Mewar & Pratap catching Lattha before he reached Bairam Khan was nice. Now when Bairam will enter the Jungle with his huge Mughal army he will have to face the rusty bhills. Well now Pratap will be shown doing some heroic deeds like he did during Shams Khan & there Udai Singh too will be seen in spite of being injured will defeat Surtan & in the end Mewar will be victorious. 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the episode !!! Only irritating factors are common as usual - DB & Rao Surtan 😆 Jungle scene with Bhill-Pratap-Acharya is fav ⭐️
I am curious what will happen to Nathya..can they know about his plan!!
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yey!!!! Yup yesterday's epi was good!!!
I hate DB.. Y she open her mouth!!! Rao Surtan is da comedy king of MP😆😆

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lipshaa

yes he is always funny 😆😆
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Loved the episode !!! Only irritating factors are common as usual - DB & Rao Surtan 😆 Jungle scene with Bhill-Pratap-Acharya is fav ⭐️
I am curious what will happen to Nathya..can they know about his plan!!

yes DB and Rao should get married! they may end up killing each other, but who cares right? 😆😆
Jungle scene was one the best scenes!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: lipshaa

yea DB is going to blow their cover with her antics and wanting royal treatment all the time! 
yes Rao Surtan is soo funny in an evil way lol 😆