Episode FavBitsies: 07.01.2014

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
1)Ratan's hurt. Awesome dialogues! 👏
2)Gunjan teasing/taunting Baldev. 😆
3)Baldev jumping up before he could even sit on hearing Veera's name. Bechara. Chain se bhi nahi beth saktha hai. 🤣
4)The old VeeBa music in the background! They use to play it on the kids and now it's baaack. ⭐️
6)The way Gunjan ran to find (Ranvi) the invisible singer. 
7)The way Ranvi runs off, the way he continues to look up and ask, 'God, why? Why me? Why am I stuck here?' 🤣
8)The way Ranvi's face lit up on hearing Moti Chaiiji's Gunjan suggestion... 😳
9)...and the way it got punctured by Veera's reminder of Gunjan's dreamguy. 

Some Thoughts:
-I was looking forward to Ranvi-Ratan's scene. But today the acting wasnt top-notch. Or maybe Sneha stole the limelight. I dont know, but I didnt connect much with Shivin today in the beginning scenes.
-So Baldev is genuinely interested in his pind. I am impressed! ⭐️ 

Show Stealer: Ratan, in the beginning of the episode.

Ep Rating: 7/10

Lots of love,
TVL. 
Edited by tvlover92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what was the precap pls tell... and what conversation happened b/w surjit and baldev.. pls tell..i couldnt catch up due to power failure😭
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The beginning part was really emotional Ranvi was crying and sad, but glad he understood Ratan points and she understood his... Both Shivin and Sneha done great job

Loved the Baldev and Gunjan scene I was laughing so much watching it,she tricked him he believed her, Baldev is scared of Veera everything related to Veera affects him when he spoke on the phone and Balwants friend spoke Baldev expressions were hillarious🤣 one of the best scenes of todays epi

Ranvi singing scene was nice also... RanVeera scene was cute Veera woke Ranvi up and annoyed him so much regarding the wedding matter

Surjeet singh is making life hell for the pindwaleh, Ranvi will talk to Balwant hopefully he will sort the matter, Surjeet Singh is making Baldev take his side also hate that Bhuddha and Baktwar 🤢also idiots Balwant best sort him out

Precap was shocking first time Ranvi proper scolded Veera, he said not to hang around with Karan also, Ranvi was really angry, loved Shivin expressions here its very unlikely for Ranvi to be angry with Veera especially glad he told her not to hang around with Karan
Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Originally posted by: trisha17

what was the precap pls tell... and what conversation happened b/w surjit and baldev.. pls tell..i couldnt catch up due to power failure😭

In the precap, Ranvi was scolding Veera for involving Karan in their family matters. Veera is sad that he disapproves of her friendship with Karan. 😊

And the summary of SS and Baldev's convo:
  • Baldev is concerned that SS is stealing from the pindwalas to supple electricity for his factory. SS makes Baldev see the profit of doing that. He then pacifies him with a money connection in the form of a rishta from a rich guy, who is looking for a Pritampura girl. The episode ends on Baldev's face. (Obviously, he is thinking of taking the rishta for his pyaari si behna).
Edited by tvlover92 - 10 years ago
trisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvlover92

In the precap, Ranvi was scolding Veera for involving Karan in their family matters. Veera is sad that he disapproves of her friendship with Karan. 😊

And the summary of SS and Baldev's convo:
  • Baldev is concerned that SS is stealing from the pindwalas to supple electricity for his factory. SS makes Baldev see the profit of doing that. He then pacifies him with a money connection in the form of a rishta from a rich guy, who is looking for a Pritampura girl. The episode ends on Baldev's face. (Obviously, he is thinking of taking the rishta for his pyaari si behna).

thank you so much😊.so no ranjan today and probably not even tomorow😭
pluviophile. thumbnail
It was a good episode.. All the important characters were there and Thank god the non-important ones weren't *Cough Karan Cough* 😆

Sneha is an amazing actress even though I disagree with most of Ratan's reasons Sneha gave an wonderful performance, My fav has to be Ranveera and Baldev/Gunjan scenes also Baldev's scene was very important I think cause it shows he's not a negative person just a grey one.. He does care about lot of things but gets easily influenced by people who he thinks benefit him when he doesn't even think twice about their intentions but the scene made me more sure that Surjeet will betray Baldev and eventually have a role in VeeBa's love story blooming but Baldev needs to stay away from him like Faaar away! :P

Loved the precap.. I hope she listens to him.
Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !
i can't wait to watch Baldev and Gunjan scene :DDD
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
every bit of todays episode was very good.. i just think it was so fulfilling..
the cutest part was gunjan baldev fight.. lol gunjan wanted to know why baldev is asking about.. veera?? 😉.. yeah she has stolen all his sleep and his day and night everything.. i would wish that baldev starts to fall for veera.. cos he is like quite matured now.. and a guy like baldev has no girlfirend in the pind and no girl he like??very starange.. so its high time before bansuri starts looking for a bride to compete with ratan..

and the the music of ranvi.. its still running in my ears.. it ws sooo beautiful and soulful.. i hope that there is a song with that music for ranjan... absolutely romantic and beautiful.. i loved how she just came running to search him.. ranvi to invisible ho gaya ek second mein..

and atleast chaiji thinks alike with ranvi.. but i loved the way she took her name suddenly and ranvi was like 😳... and everyone else became quiet and lost in thinking abt ranvi and gunjan pair.. it was awsome scene.. are ranjan ko please mila do jaldii.. hum viewers wait nahi kar sakte..😉
SS 😡😡

precap 👏

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also felt that Sneha kind of stole the limelight from Shivin. She is really good with those emotional/angry scenes. And I absolutely agreed with everything Ratan said. Her hate towards Veera is now probably not from the fact that she's someone else's daughter, but because Ranvi lost himself by dedicating his entire life to her. But Ranvi I think is equally responsible for that. He could have studied as well, but his focus never stayed there.

The Gunjan-Baldev scene was really cute! They definitely are closer than they were before.

I was confused as to how Ranvi disappeared from that place so quickly. I wonder when they are going to add lyrics to the melody that he hums. It's really beautiful.

Again there was insight into how Baldev is a grey not negative character. He was weary of Surjit Singh, but of course he gets influenced easily.

I am so happy with the precap. Finally Ranvi is becoming a little more strict with Veera. Even I find it annoying that she involves Karan in everything.
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

The beginning part was really emotional Ranvi was crying and sad, but glad he understood Ratan points and she understood his... Both Shivin and Sneha done great job

Loved the Baldev and Gunjan scene I was laughing so much watching it,she tricked him he believed her, Baldev is scared of Veera everything related to Veera affects him when he spoke on the phone and Balwants friend spoke Baldev expressions were hillarious🤣 one of the best scenes of todays epi I love Gunjan-Baldev's relationship. It's something I can relate to. Trolling is a specialty which every sibling knows how to pull on each other. 😆 And Baldev is truly and deeply psychologically affected by Veera. With the way he was acting, you would think that Gunjan might be telling the truth. Veera usse raat ko chain se sone bhi nahi deta hai. 😆

Ranvi singing scene was nice also... RanVeera scene was cute Veera woke Ranvi up and annoyed him so much regarding the wedding matter I loved how Ranvi ran off. 😆 They should give more comical scenes to Shivin. He pulls them off effortlessly! 😆

Surjeet singh is making life hell for the pindwaleh, Ranvi will talk to Balwant hopefully he will sort the matter, Surjeet Singh is making Baldev take his side also hate that Bhuddha and Baktwar 🤢also idiots Balwant best sort him out Baldev right now is very much into becoming the Sarpanch by hook and crook. And unfortunatlely, he thinks this means money and powerful influence. If only this gadha knew that genuine concern (as he showed today) for his pind will get him the Sarpanch in a heartbeat. 

Precap was shocking first time Ranvi proper scolded Veera, he said not to hang around with Karan also, Ranvi was really angry, loved Shivin expressions here its very unlikely for Ranvi to be angry with Veera especially glad he told her not to hang around with Karan I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Karan ki dhulaiee, aur mera haath mein packet ki popcorn! 😎