•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
kamla's dumbness is like the 8th wonder of the world.. and here again, without reading it,she signs something again.. .. she loves giving her autographs i guess.πŸ˜† and this is the heights of dumbness.. she trust people so easily... a person whom u havent seen for like 10 or 11 years , gives a phone call and you just believe it immediately.. wow.. kamla... ur brain should be in a museum... i just hate the way cvs is sketching kamla's character... she had suffered a lot about trusting a random person, now again she does the same...

and coming back to my RagNa.. hayye... just love them... and its so funny, how kalpi is anxious and raghav is simply enjoying as if he is at a resort or something.. eating chocolates and kind of teasing kalpi.. LEFT RIGHT, LEFT RIGHT LEFT...🀣

Dumbest thing this Kamla Bai has done today,...
Raghav fake tells her he and kalpi are leaving the pune!,
and wow..! 4 hours journey turns into meeting within 30 mins...

Heights of stupidity Kamla...
Originally posted by shahsb_26

yup... i'm tolerating this show for RagNa..these days. when i watch on TV , i want to seriously skip kamla scenes.. she is getting irriating day by day because of her stupidity

Kamla ke kya kehne 🀣🀣
Left right left right baye mud...hahaha jus epic 🀣🀣🀣
RagNa looks so adorable 😳😳 wow..
Sachhi suna tha sabra ka phal meetha hota hai & c we r getting that fruitπŸ˜†..Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26

agree with you
kamla is really a rare specimen! πŸ˜† 
when she went to sign the papers without even cross checking if he is really her Raghav baba...i was like- πŸ€£
even my dad told me being uneducated doesn't necessarily mean to be portrayed as a fool...logic and thought of process bhi koi cheez hoti hai na πŸ˜†
all i could come up with is that she hasn't eaten since morning dad zats why πŸ˜•

as for RagNa, how we all patiently waited for them to share the screen together and they both sizzled!!! πŸ˜³ 
 a gents washroom will have a totally new meaning now...πŸ˜†
😑I have to agree with you kamla is the stupid to the core
Too much blind faith in Kamla.  I was appalled when I saw her sign the paper.  She should have talked to someone first.. Unless of course, she can read.