Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik makes statement on Kriish 3 Negativity

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Some from d industry and certain sections of the media are hellbent on putting me, my father and krrish3 down. I have maintained my silence until now but these derogatory manipulations need to stop. Krrish3 has done a business of about 244cr india and around 55cr overseas. I wonder who these people are who have been so affected by these numbers and my success. Are they the ones I call my friends I wonder? I wud like to tell them that they need not ever be insecure about another mans success cause all they need to do is concentrate on their own hardwork which in turn will help them achieve what they want. Believe in karma. As my father and I do. And one last thing about my father and me as a team- WE'V ONLY JUST BEGUN!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I guess Hritik is giving this statement after those articles which came out yesterday saying that he had a rift with his father over the manipulations of K3 figures...and that's why he was moving out...Blood is always thicker than water...I am loving the way he is supporting his Dad...
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
glad he never criticized rajesh roshan in open
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Why after Dhoom 3's records? 😛
Negativity is thr before also, now why so much vocal about it? & what is this attitude of showing look this is the BO Collection & u have 2 believe it 😆

Now its confirmed as they manipulated hugely n now image repair work is going on 👏
Periyathalai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN to Manipulate.Be prepared for the next level with our next movie" he wanted to say this
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Some from d industry and certain sections of the media are hellbent on putting me, my father and krrish3 down. I have maintained my silence until now but these derogatory manipulations need to stop. Krrish3 has done a business of about 244cr india and around 55cr overseas. I wonder who these people are who have been so affected by these numbers and my success. Are they the ones I call my friends I wonder? I wud like to tell them that they need not ever be insecure about another mans success cause all they need to do is concentrate on their own hardwork which in turn will help them achieve what they want. Believe in karma. As my father and I do. And one last thing about my father and me as a team- WE'V ONLY JUST BEGUN!

Is that a dig at Shahrukh?? Edited by hardyboy09 - 10 years ago